Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Ryo Miyaichi has been granted his permit, really delighted with this, with Oxlade-Chamberlain and Miyaichi now we should get rid of Rosicky for sure.

Was really impressed with Miyaichi at Feyenoord last season, especially since it was his first season playing professional football.

I don't think you'll find an Arsenal fan that hasn't been impressed with him this pre-season, he has been fantastic.

Edging closer to American sports stars salaries now. In a few years 400k/week will be the norm for the best players in the world. Football is a growing industry. More and more money is being poured into it. Merchandise sales rise year after year, as is broadcasting revenue. Revenue in general will rise by a shitload in the next ten years when tv money from asia and the rest of the world become the largest source of revenue.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Aren't they in a lot of debt from when Mourinho was at the club? Think that's the reason behind trying to flog Sneijder too.

Samuel Eto'o's agent Vigorelli says Eto'o & Anzhi "have practically come to an agreement".

Yeah, I'm sure that was real difficult. I imagine it went something like this...

Anzhi: Sammy, we have built offer for you worth €20m per season, which by our calculation is approximately €270k per week.

Eto'o:  :yikes:

Anzhi: So we have a deal then?

Eto'o:  :snod:

After leaving room with agent -  :frantic:  :celb:  :clap2:  :cheesy:  :mackems:  :yorkie: :dance: :fwap: :pedro:

Ryo Miyaichi has been granted his permit, really delighted with this, with Oxlade-Chamberlain and Miyaichi now we should get rid of Rosicky for sure.

How the hell did he manage to get a WP? Typical favouring of the big sides, 'special talent dispensation' I imagine.

Mikel Obi got one after 5 or so appearances in Norway. That set the precedent. If you are a powerful club, the work permit system won't affect you in any way. It is a stupid system, anyway.