Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

It's rubbish. Bale hasn't put in a transfer request and even Luka hasn't put in an official request yet. Btw we don't need money to fund transfers, we simply need to get rid of deadood to make the 25 man squad rule.

Guest Antec

Nice to see we're not alone, need to keep the razor blades away from this fella though  :lol:

http://www.onlinegooner.com/article.php?section=exclusive&id=2387

This club is a fiasco

By Elliot Segal

And who exactly is in charge?

This club is a fiasco. One minute they’re obsessed with the “self-sustaining” business model, the next Wenger is happy to let Nasri’s contract run out and see him go for nothing. Who’s in charge? Is it Gazidis, Kroenke or Wenger? Why isn’t Kroenke saying anything? Why is Gazidis so incompetent to the point of letting Nasri’s contract go into the last year? Didn’t his predecessor Edelman say anything about Flamini or Edu?

Wenger: Is Le Boss the boss?

What’s the point in keeping Nasri and Fabregas who clearly don’t want to play for us which will be absolutely counter-productive next season? Nasri never had any intention of signing a new contract and has played the board so easily. As for Fabregas, he’s been with us for eight years and wants to go home and play for the team he supports? I cannot blame him for that.

Wenger has had three months to do something about a centre back and has done diddly squat, f all. I am fed up with it. Do the board ever stand up to him? Do they ever say “Arsene do you know what, the fans might be right”. Wenger’s response is to insult the fans by telling them they know nothing about football. Was anyone on the board saying to Wenger at the end of last season that “this isn’t good enough”. Wenger insulted our intelligence last season by telling us that this was squad was his best ever (thereby insulting Henry, Vieira, Pires, Adams, Bergkamp, the list is endless), then he said we could win all four trophies and then at the end he tells us “now you see how difficult it is to finish in the top 4”. If he thinks we fell for his garbage last season then he really is stupid. Gazidis to me is at best Wenger’s puppet and worst absolutely incompetent. As for Stan Kroenke, he was able to find £400million to acquire the shares, it’s about time he said to Wenger “here’s some money, now go spend it”. We are at a massive crossroads for the future of this club, nobody should be under any illusions about it.

Oh and as for Gael Clichy saying he left Arsenal because he was tired of being a loser, well it’s breathtaking. Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t he a part of the team that failed so spectacularly between March and May? As I said to a Man City supporting friend of mine; I look forward to him making mistakes at crucial moments that cost City points, goals and the title like he did in February 2008 at Birmingham when he ran away from the ball!

6th August 2011

Pastore to PSG completed.

42 million euros.

Joins other new signings Matuidi, Menez, Gameiro and Mohammed Sissoko.

PSG for Ligue 1 and Europa Challenge. Wait, PSG are in the europa this season, right?

Pastore to PSG completed.

42 million euros.

Joins other new signings Matuidi, Menez, Gameiro and Mohammed Sissoko.

PSG for Ligue 1 and Europa Challenge. Wait, PSG are in the europa this season, right?

it's like the arabs are trying to win every fucking league in the world  :doh:

Guest kingdawson

R_Lukaku Romelu Lukaku

I have an announcement to make... Next week i'm going to london for the medical tests! #chelsea... More news next week

With Vela reportedly close to a loan move I wonder if we will bring a striker in since we will lose Bendtner and Vela leaving us with Van Persie, Gervinho and Chamakh who can REALLY play there and for the African Nations we will be left with just Van Persie who is usually injured around January.

Surely Sturridge will be off on loan at the least now?

I reckon they'll keep hold of sturridge tbh. I think they'd prefer to ship out Anelka but what with his age/wages he'll be harder to shift. If V-B can get them playing, Torres, Drogba, Sturridge and Lukaku might well become one of the best Prem striker combos next year.

God, what I'd give to have Sturridge next year.