Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Carew and Nolan should score enough in the Championship like.

It will be all thanks to Big Sam though, nothing to do with having players that are way too good for the division (still surprised Nolan didn't go to a bottom half PL team).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2022843/Sam-Allardyce-Ill-turn-West-Ham-winners.html

Some typical quotes from Allardyce:

'They were desperate to sell Blackburn for many, many years and my satisfaction comes from the fact that I created so much interest in the club again,' he says. 'I know it sounds like I'm blowing my own trumpet but I might as well.  Mourinho does it all the time and everyone loves him.

'I created such a vibrant football club that there were four or five who wanted to buy it, having never shown any interest before. I was producing profit with results.'

'But the proof of the pudding is what happens to a football club when you leave. What happened to Limerick when I left? They went down. What happened to Blackpool when I left? They went down. What happened to Notts County? They went down. What happened to  Bolton? They nearly got relegated. What happened to Newcastle? ted. What happened to Blackburn? They nearly got relegated.'

But how did he persuade Nolan to even consider dropping down a division? 'I think it's past history,' he says. 'Kevin was bitterly disappointed that I didn't take him to Newcastle. It was virtually impossible at the time because of the animosity between me and Phil  Gartside (Bolton chairman). If I'd tried to buy him the price would have been £12million, simply because it was me.

'I thought I only had an outside chance of getting him here but I was aware there was a bit of discontent because of what appeared, from a distance, to be Newcastle's lack of appreciation towards him. But I think our past relationship counted for a lot. I was the manager, at Bolton who really started him off, brought him through. So there's some mutual respect there, built over those years.

Maybe that's because you leave the teams with crap, old, past it, mega wages players you cunt bag

Carew and Nolan should score enough in the Championship like.

It will be all thanks to Big Sam though, nothing to do with having players that are way too good for the division (still surprised Nolan didn't go to a bottom half PL team).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2022843/Sam-Allardyce-Ill-turn-West-Ham-winners.html

'They were desperate to sell Blackburn for many, many years and my satisfaction comes from the fact that I created so much interest in the club again,' he says. 'I know it sounds like I'm blowing my own trumpet but I might as well.  Mourinho does it all the time and everyone loves him.

'I created such a vibrant football club that there were four or five who wanted to buy it, having never shown any interest before. I was producing profit with results.'

'But the proof of the pudding is what happens to a football club when you leave. What happened to Limerick when I left? They went down. What happened to Blackpool when I left? They went down. What happened to Notts County? They went down. What happened to  Bolton? They nearly got relegated. What happened to Newcastle? ted. What happened to Blackburn? They nearly got relegated.'

But how did he persuade Nolan to even consider dropping down a division? 'I think it's past history,' he says. 'Kevin was bitterly disappointed that I didn't take him to Newcastle. It was virtually impossible at the time because of the animosity between me and Phil  Gartside (Bolton chairman). If I'd tried to buy him the price would have been £12million, simply because it was me.

'I thought I only had an outside chance of getting him here but I was aware there was a bit of discontent because of what appeared, from a distance, to be Newcastle's lack of appreciation towards him. But I think our past relationship counted for a lot. I was the manager, at Bolton who really started him off, brought him through. So there's some mutual respect there, built over those years.

the man makes me sick

"As" reporting that Atlético and Oporto are in talks regarding Falcao. €25m+Salvio is their current offer.

I think they'd better off with a cheaper option like Osvaldo and spreading the Agüero/De Gea money around their midfield.

Meanwhile, "Marca" claim that RM have caved in regarding Neymar and will accept that he comes in the January window. Deal to be confirmed this next week.

The lesson taken from this is "never sign Big Sam if you want long term success" you fat oaf.

The lesson taken from this is "never sign Big Sam if you want long term success" you fat oaf.

Interestingly, while I think Sam's building a side that will get promoted back to the premier he's doing it by throwing money at it and going route one in his tried and trusted fashion. When they get back in the premier they will be stuck with players on their way down who will be hard to shift. They will become the team we might have done if we hadn't made the decision to change the playing staff this summer.

Spurs fans seem convinced Palacios is close to joining Stoke.

Think Tony Pulis was seen in Tottenham last night bundling him into a van during the looting.

OMG is Sam trying to be the biggest Cunt in football.

Yeah all the managers had to mop up after you, you big fat bastard, surely he is on the wind up, you would think so if this was the first time he came out with this shit, but its not.

Guest palnese

"Madrid media say Arsenal's Spain scout Francis Caggio has recommended Real teenagers Jose Rodríguez and José Pozo."

Any opinion on these anybody?

Yeah, buy some fucking experienced, quality players.

"Madrid media say Arsenal's Spain scout Francis Caggio has recommended Real teenagers Jose Rodríguez and José Pozo."

Any opinion on these anybody?

You asked a few pages back about Rodríguez and I answered you. Box-to-box midfielder (seems they see him as a DM in the future), physically very powerful, great engine, but with good technique also. One of those players you still can't be sure if he's good because he's bigger than the other kids or if he really has it. But he is highly rated by them.

Pozo is very highly rated by them too.

Again, good to see you are getting new targets for your poaching. I'll sit back and relax when RM go all Cesc on you in a few years :p