Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Craig-NUFC

Think I'll bring Adebayor into my fantasy team if he signs for them.

Just tried but he hasn't been included in the player list for whatever reason.

Wenger just said hours ago that nobody was leaving Arsenal and when asked directly about Fabregas and Nasri directly he said they were staying.  Claiming they were only missing tomorrows game through illness.  Hours later they're off (which everyone knew they would be), what the fuck was he hoping to achieve there?

Maybe he's going for constructive dismisal and this is going to be his evidence :lol:

We should just swap Nasri for Adam Johnson  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

With the Cesc money I would much rather bring in Tiote than Juan Mata, I think we should use Nasri money on an attacking midfielder and the Cesc money on a defender and defensive midfielder. An African though again innit...

We should just swap Nasri for Adam Johnson  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

With the Cesc money I would much rather bring in Tiote than Juan Mata, I think we should use Nasri money on an attacking midfielder and the Cesc money on a defender and defensive midfielder. An African though again innit...

Tiote over Mata?

What do you guys think it would honestly take for someone like Arsenal to buy Tiote? Enrique was class and went for 6. A bid of 12m would probably secure Tiote, no?

Enrique had less than 12 months to go. Tiote has 5 years and plays in a more "valuable" position. £20m minimum.

What do you guys think it would honestly take for someone like Arsenal to buy Tiote? Enrique was class and went for 6. A bid of 12m would probably secure Tiote, no?

???

Enrique had one year left on his contract and is a LB (which normally don't go for big money).  Tiote had about 14 years left on his contract.

Tiote over Mata?

Because we desperately need a defensive midfielder more and I think Ramsey has the quality to play the Cesc role.

Tiote over Mata?

Because we desperately need a defensive midfielder more and I think Ramsey has the quality to play the Cesc role.

What about another striker?

Tiote over Mata?

What about another striker?

Well priority for me is CB>LB>CM>STRIKER>WINGER>GK

Who would have thought a GK would be last on our list of priorities...