Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

There's no way Manchester City won't finish in the top 2 this season, no chance whatsoever. In fact, there's virtually no chance they won't win the league.

As for Mancini, people on here talk about him as if he's Chris fucking Hughton. He did a fantastic job last season. This season he'll win the league.

Agree about the top 2. Winning the league, no.

Surely they will win the league with that squad, like.

There's no way Manchester City won't finish in the top 2 this season, no chance whatsoever. In fact, there's virtually no chance they won't win the league.

As for Mancini, people on here talk about him as if he's Chris f***ing Hughton. He did a fantastic job last season. This season he'll win the league.

Agree about the top 2. Winning the league, no.

there's chance they can be no.1 if they are top 2 isn't it  :lol:

There is a chance.

Just wanted to say that I think it's a certainty this season that they'll be 2nd. Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and (don't know if I should even mention them) Spurs aren't nearly good enough to compete.

But Man City won't win the league as long as Ferguson is in charge at Man Utd.

Arsenal buying one for £25m.

Nope

Wenger desperate to save his reputation and team, i'm sure they will spend big before window close, and this is the kind of player they should go for

been said every year since Thierry Henry that they would spend. Ofcourse if they did it would be great for them, but this seems like a rerun of every transfer window they've been in the last few years.

Personally i wouldn't mind Wenger getting some more stick :)

Fucking hell. Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Man U keep on spending, while Villa, Everton and ourselves are hitting our financial buffers. Just when I thought we might bridge the gap.

Very frustrating indeed. Arguably the most frustrating aspect of modern football, the power of money.

I think last season was a wake up call for Liverpool, and perhaps Chelsea. Without spending, other clubs were catching them up.

Fucking hell. Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Man U keep on spending, while Villa, Everton and ourselves are hitting our financial buffers. Just when I thought we might bridge the gap.

Don't mean to sound woe-is-us, but we're on a different level of not being able to spend. You're years ahead of us financially.

Nacional have agreed fee with Liverpool for their highly rated defender, Sebastian Coates. Another quite expensive signing. Would really like for them to stick with their centre backs tbh..

I read $6m (assumed it to be Usd), if that's what it is that could be an absolute bargain.

Also read City are going to bid too.

Nacional have agreed fee with Liverpool for their highly rated defender, Sebastian Coates. Another quite expensive signing. Would really like for them to stick with their centre backs tbh..

I read $6m (assumed it to be Usd), if that's what it is that could be an absolute bargain.

Where? Yesterday the sum reported was £12m, If I remember correctly.

My bet btw - off to Italy.

Don't mean to sound woe-is-us, but we're on a different level of not being able to spend. You're years ahead of us financially.

Whatever you think of Mike Ashley, we would be in Everton's position if all our debt was still owed to a commercial bank.

Whatever you think of Mike Ashley, we would be in Everton's position if all our debt was still owed to a commercial bank.

ASHLEY APOLOGIST!!!

Where? Yesterday the sum reported was £12m, If I remember correctly.

My bet btw - off to Italy.

My apologies turns out I was lying. Was actually £7m I read and that via the Uruguayan press.

f***ing hell. Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Man U keep on spending, while Villa, Everton and ourselves are hitting our financial buffers. Just when I thought we might bridge the gap.

Oh absolutely. I hesitated before bracketing us all together - but we have all consistently been knocking at the door. I was hoping that Fair Play might have some effect, but clearly Liverpool, Chelsea and City are confident it won't.

We ripped Arsenal off for Cesc, but they ripped off ManCity for Nasri in return. Let's call it evens!

I agree that ManCity are guaranteed top 2 this season, with a pretty good chance of winning the league. That squad is simply amazing. Are they in pot 3 for the CL draw, by the way? That could make a pretty screwed up group.

Eto'o signed for Anzhi btw. :(

The mercenary cunt! What makes it worse is he's sold out on his morals for the money, as he's been one of the most vocal and biggest supporters of all the anti-racism groups out there.