Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

is Diarra supposed to be a replacement for Modric?

No imo. If Luka goes then i can see Sturridge coming in and tbh we wouldn't need a like for like replacement....

-------------------Sandro/Diarra----------Huddlestone--------------------------

----------------------------------VDV--------------------------------------------

---Sturridge--------------------------------------------------------------Bale----

----------------------------------Ade--------------------------------------------

Adebayor's a good signing for them as they seem fairly desperate up front. Not so sure about Diarra because they've got Sandro who, I think, does a good enough job in the same area anyway. It wouldn't be an immediate upgrade whereas Adebayor is.

Agree that KaKa's a Hitler fanboy who loves Africans like, it's quite clear really.

Hitler tried to convince African Americans to turn on America and help the German army during the 2nd world war.

Oh right, weird that one didn't work out like.

Adebayor's a good signing for them as they seem fairly desperate up front. Not so sure about Diarra because they've got Sandro who, I think, does a good enough job in the same area anyway. It wouldn't be an immediate upgrade whereas Adebayor is.

Agree with this. Diarra is no better than what I've seen of Sandro IMO although Redknapps worked with him before so he must have a good (profitable) relationship with him and his agent.

Guest kingdawson

If we keep Luka and bring in Adebayor, Diarra, and a Forward that can play AMR (in the Ruiz, Lavezzi, Farfan mould) then our team would look pretty damn good.

-----------------Sandro/Diarra-------------Modric-----------------------

----Ruiz-------------------------VDV--------------------------------Bale--

-----------------------------Adebayor----------------------------------------

is Diarra supposed to be a replacement for Modric?

No imo. If Luka goes then i can see Sturridge coming in and tbh we wouldn't need a like for like replacement....

-------------------Sandro/Diarra----------Huddlestone--------------------------

----------------------------------VDV--------------------------------------------

---Sturridge--------------------------------------------------------------Bale----

----------------------------------Ade--------------------------------------------

A tad random. The council have spoken I reckon?

Sorry, won't happen fella.

Guest kingdawson

I'm not itk, i don't like itk's, and i don't know any itk's. My gut feeling is that they will get desperate and that's the player i think Arry likes.

Agree with this. Diarra is no better than what I've seen of Sandro IMO although Redknapps worked with him before so he must have a good (profitable) relationship with him and his agent.

Redknapp's talked about having more grit to his team, so maybe he's thinking of having them both play together.

Friedel

Walker    Dawson      Kaboul    BAE

Diarra      Sandro

Lennon              VDV              Bale

Adebayor

Assuming Modric leaves and Diarra comes in... very strong.

Guest palnese

Adebayor,

Adebayooooooor!

We are quite sorry,

for the song we sung before.

Adebayor,

Adebayooooooor!

That was unfortunate,

but we won't sing it any more!

:lol: