Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Not really a good example, Messi dives far less than other big players.

Regarding Henry, during his times at Barça he behaved quite well on that regard (although the hand incident against Ireland happened during that), but I guess not being the top dog in the team relieved a lot of pressure.

How about scoring with a blatant handball?

Heh, that happened in a meaningless game years ago (okay, not so meaningless :p).

Anyway, I'm not denying Messi cheats occasionally, I can remember two dives of his this season. Just that he actually does it quite less than most other big players. Heck, just watch the CWC game, 90% of players in the globe would have gone for the pen in the third goal, but he stood on his feet.

No it isn't, read back; I just said there is a tendency for them to be c***s on the pitch.

Yeah, and I don't really think that Messi (and a host of other big players) cheat more than your average football player. They just get more exposure because they are big, but people like - dunno - Ballesteros, Navarro in La Liga are much bigger cheats but nobody cares about them.

Without his pace I imagine he will be pretty useless in the PL. Will be interesting to see him in an Arsenal shirt again no matter how good/crap he is though. Still think Wenger would be better off using Walcott in a striker role. There is enough AMC/R/L/none defined players in their squad to cover the flanks temporarily.

Guest MrSundlofer

Most pointless transfer ever. He's well past it.

?

Two players away with their national sides in Africa and he only stays at Arsenal for 2 months. Nothing wrong with that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Without his pace I imagine he will be pretty useless in the PL. Will be interesting to see him in an Arsenal shirt again no matter how good/crap he is though. Still think Wenger would be better off using Walcott in a striker role. There is enough AMC/R/L/none defined players in their squad to cover the flanks temporarily.

He changed his game since he left Arsenal. More withdrawn now and looks to setup others up, though that didn't really work well in the 1st season as his team mates were shite. Still had plenty of skill, but not sure he'd get the time and space he was getting in the MLS. Be interesting to see how it pans out, but I'm not sure.

Also, Chelsea have agreed a fee with Bolton for Gary Cahill.

The fee is somewhere between £5M and £7M depending on which article you read. Either way, we're f*cked.

Having said that, we can't be much worse than we have been this year.

Surprisingly low. Though I suppose it's down to his contract ending in the summer. If he's that key to you (not that it's helping so far tbf), wouldn't you be better just keeping him?