Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Must have a good source. Only a few places that can afford him, City could, funded by Tevez to Milan. Either of the Milan's possibly. Most likely Real Madrid imo. Don't believe Abromovitch is willing to spunk another £50m or whatever on a single player.

Must have a good source. Only a few places that can afford him, City could, funded by Tevez to Milan. Either of the Milan's possibly. Most likely Real Madrid imo. Don't believe Abromovitch is willing to spunk another £50m or whatever on a single player.

I know what you mean but it just doesn't sound right for City.

Yeah I agree don't think City need him, think Aguero is a very similar player in how he operates, and has a much better attitude. Mancini wants another striker but can't see him going for one so similar to what they've got.

Paris St Germain and that Russian club with billions are also in picture I guess

the elephant in the room with Rooney is that for a while his good form is intermittent. When he's in good form he's absolutely class, but he has blips where he doesn't do much more than the minimum required, his dip in confidence was seen by a lot as a one off but I think he's genuinely really weak mentally, probably comes from being told he's the greatest player ever every day for his life for years.

He'd still make any team most the time, but he's going to be phenomenol for half a season and so-so the other half. Or maybe run an entire season brilliantly...for the amount of money he costs he's more of a gamble. If he goes to Real Madrid maybe Mourinho will get him coached well and in the right head space, but maybe he won't be able to handle not automatically getting a team built around him.

the elephant in the room with Rooney is that for a while his good form is intermittent. When he's in good form he's absolutely class, but he has blips where he doesn't do much more than the minimum required, his dip in confidence was seen by a lot as a one off but I think he's genuinely really weak mentally, probably comes from being told he's the greatest player ever every day for his life for years.

He'd still make any team most the time, but he's going to be phenomenol for half a season and so-so the other half. Or maybe run an entire season brilliantly...for the amount of money he costs he's more of a gamble. If he goes to Real Madrid maybe Mourinho will get him coached well and in the right head space, but maybe he won't be able to handle not automatically getting a team built around him.

:thup:

When he wants to be he is world class but he does go through a hell of a lot of slumps in form.