Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Not being biased at all, but Man Us midfield have been missing Anderson. He will change a game in a discreet manner with his intelligent tempo-changing ability and passing vision.

Hes a good all around player, maybe not top 5 midfielders in the league, but very important when it comes to holding on to possession and winning possession back.

Not being biased at all, but Man Us midfield have been missing Anderson. He will change a game in a discreet manner with his intelligent tempo-changing ability and passing vision.

Hes a good all around player, maybe not top 5 midfielders in the league, but very important when it comes to holding on to possession and winning possession back.

What do you make of him though? He seems to have lost his edge a bit from when he was younger, looks like he's had the flair coached out of him.

He was brilliant in the early season, far more than Cleverley IMO.

Midfield situation has needed addressing for a while though, seems like Fergie is reluctant/unable to spend on a big name. They could do with a Schweiny type.

Guest Heneage

There's been a markable change in his game since his days at Porto. He looked far more explosive and energetic then, now he seems somewhat subdued.

There's been a markable change in his game since his days at Porto. He looked far more explosive and energetic then, now he seems somewhat subdued.

Different type of player now. Maybe not a change for the good but he has definitely taken on his role and adapted well to it. I think his biggest ability is to keep possession by controlling the midfield with his vision and ability to change the pace of the game.

Don't think much of Anderson really. Decent all-round CM now but from seeing him when he was younger I'm surprised he's been turned from an attacking midfielder. I think his size has made Fergie think of him as a 'defensive unit' but imo strong attackers can be far more damaging (Adriano, Drogba, Hulk et al)

Guest palnese

Dunno why Anderson is so overrated on here.

Even the Man Utd fans want him replaced.

?Many Man Utd fans I know rate him. Might be a case of personal preference then.

He's 24 and has hardly ever played two good games in a row. He's inconsistent as fuck. The ones I know are sick of him.

Dunno why Anderson is so overrated on here.

Even the Man Utd fans want him replaced.

?Many Man Utd fans I know rate him. Might be a case of personal preference then.

He's 24 and has hardly ever played two good games in a row. He's inconsistent as fuck. The ones I know are sick of him.

Agreed. Capable of a good game now and then but far away from the level they need.

7 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss (being to City) is Man United record when he has started. Played Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs

7 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses is their record when he hasnt started. Were against lower league teams all of them.

Not the biggest difference, but to want to get rid of a player who has contributed more than any other CM in your club is weird (aimed at your supposedly Man U friends).

Guest palnese

7 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss (being to City) is Man United record when he has started. Played Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs

7 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses is their record when he hasnt started. Were against lower league teams all of them.

Not the biggest difference, but to want to get rid of a player who has contributed more than any other CM in your club is weird (aimed at your supposedly Man U friends).

They've  missed Vidic, not Anderson.

Guest palnese

irrelevant to my point about CM. :thup:

Says more about Man Utds midfield than Anderson.

He's nowhere near good enough to start week in, week out for a side that want to win the league.

They need someone of genuine class to partner Carrick, and Anderson is not the answer.

We've had this discussion before, mind. I don't rate him. You do.  O0

Aye but Anderson has been their best CM. So they either need 2 new ones, or one to partner Anderson. 

Yeah we don't need a partner for Carrick, we need a partner for Anderson. Cleverley and Anderson were tearing teams apart at the start of the season before injuries started hitting us like. I can't see Fletcher coming back and being the player he was. A lot of people still don't understand just how important Fletcher actually was for us.

Sneijder and Gotze aren't the sort of players we need right now IMO. Need someone like De Rossi instead, which will never happen.

Aye but Anderson has been their best CM. So they either need 2 new ones, or one to partner Anderson. 

Yeah we don't need a partner for Carrick, we need a partner for Anderson. Cleverley and Anderson were tearing teams apart at the start of the season before injuries started hitting us like. I can't see Fletcher coming back and being the player he was. A lot of people still don't understand just how important Fletcher actually was for us.

Sneijder and Gotze aren't the sort of players we need right now IMO. Need someone like De Rossi instead, which will never happen.

I mentioned this last night, Fletcher is such an underrated player for yous.