Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Robbie Keane joining up with Villa tomorrow.

I assume only for training/keeping fit purposes? Or is it a loan?

a lern

Ah :thup:

Just had a look there on google, Villa will be Keane's 10th club!

Guest bimpy474

Why would Hoilett go to Bolton, might as well join Crewe like.

Eh? :D

Damn i was hoping for a bite then, well played sir :D

I cant believe there's any truth in this Spurs wanting James Collins thing, but I fucking pray it is true.

Can't wait to see how Harry combines the witless Collins hoof into his tight footballing side. He's been utter gash for two years now, I'd carry him down there myself.

wait Samba is gettable for similar price but he wants Collins

:idiot2:

I think we need to know which way the Spurs Forum Council of Elders has adjudged this rumour.

What say they, MJ? Or are they yet to announce their judgement?

I think we need to know which way the Spurs Forum Council of Elders has adjudged this rumour.

The Leffe Council of Me judges it to be complete made-up bollocks, courtesy of the Metro. They have form, are not fans of Spurs and the story itself was actually about Redknapp talking about Samba. They just make it up, frankly.

The Leffe Council of Me judges it to be complete made-up bollocks, courtesy of the Metro. They have form, are not fans of Spurs and the story itself was actually about Redknapp talking about Samba. They just make it up, frankly.

I'm afraid I absolutely refuse to believe that.

It can't be not true.

I'm afraid I absolutely refuse to believe that.

It can't be not true.

You planted it! I should have known.

As has been mentioned probably, James Collins is technically the worst player I have ever witnessed. It's like watching a rhino trying to tie shoelaces, fucking abysmal.

I pity any club who thinks he will improve their team. He wouldn't improve my 5 a side team. He is the anti-Colocinni.

As has been mentioned probably, James Collins is technically the worst player I have ever witnessed. It's like watching a rhino trying to tie shoelaces, fucking abysmal.

I pity any club who thinks he will improve their team. He wouldn't improve my 5 a side team. He is the anti-Colocinni.

When we kicked off at Bristol the other night, the first pass was back to Collins, who was in acres of space, plenty of team mates around him.

What did he do? Hoofed it 60 yards up field.