Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I don't know how Man Utd do it, how they manage to offload their duffers to midtable Prem clubs whose aim would be to close the gap on the elite of the league. Better off going for gambles abroad than known cloggers/players-on-the-way-down IMO.

Everton are obviously in a great deal of financial difficulty, but they do it to most clubs. I'd think Man Utd's threat to Everton would be not too dissimilar to racketeering "Buy Gibson off us for £1m, or we'll buy Baines, Rodwell and Distin for £10m". :lol:

It's simply that illusion players get from playing for Man U, ie. the winners medal. Gibson actually has a fair few winners medals like messrs Brown and O'Shea :laugh:

Gibson came across as a right miserable bastard. Didn't smile when posing with the shirt and then goes on to say in the press conference "need to play games to get in the euro 2012 squad", Used to winning more often than not at man united but knows it's not the case at everton but it will be a "challenge". If he was signing for my team i think i'd be a bit irritated.

Nigeria international striker Ahmed Musa has become CSKA Moscow's first signing in this transfer window after signing a 5yr deal,

New CSKA signing Ahmed Musa pledges his future to the club by saying 'I hope to one day wear an Arsenal shirt'.

Nice

Nigeria international striker Ahmed Musa has become CSKA Moscow's first signing in this transfer window after signing a 5yr deal,

New CSKA signing Ahmed Musa pledges his future to the club by saying 'I hope to one day wear an Arsenal shirt'.

Nice

Well, the Russians will definitely take to him.

Who said Phil (Er, Fizzer) Neville was thick..

fizzer18 phil neville18

Darren Gibson will be a great signing for Everton box to box midfielder with undoubted quality and goals he's 24 British just wat we need