Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Aye, I expect us to sign only a CB and a LB next season really. With everybody fit, I think our squad is pretty well stacked upfront. With Alexis and Cesc we have two guys that should be scoring 15+ per season (Cesc will end up with that amount this season for sure) plus what Pedro and Villa already contribute.

We have been linked with Silva for the past months, but he's said to cost €30m-€40m.

Had a shocker last neet. Mexes was bailing him out all owa the shop.

I agree though.

Dont agree at all. Had a terrible first half, but was nowhere near needng Mexes to bail him out ffs. Mexes bail no one out, ever, he only bails himself with his stupidity.

Aye, I expect us to sign only a CB and a LB next season really. With everybody fit, I think our squad is pretty well stacked upfront. With Alexis and Cesc we have two guys that should be scoring 15+ per season (Cesc will end up with that amount this season for sure) plus what Pedro and Villa already contribute.

We have been linked with Silva for the past months, but he's said to cost €30m-€40m.

Honestly, if you are going to spend any big money it has to be on a CB and on the worlds best CB. You would have the two best CBs in your team along with the best player in the world. Ridiculous. 

Guest palnese

:lol: O0

Nah, he's top class, but he was rather average yesterday. Haven't seen that much of him this season, mind.

:lol: O0

Nah, he's top class, but he was rather average yesterday. Haven't seen that much of him this season, mind.

Like I said, had probably his worst game of the last couple of season last night. Was down to lack of focus like the rest of the team.

honest question VI does Guardiola have something against buying actual defenders? Barca have needed some real defenders and not putting midfielders back there for some time

Looks like it's just quotes lifted from Bild but the BBC are now reporting it:

Arsenal working on deal to sign Lukas Podolski

By David Ornstein BBC Sport

Arsenal are working on a deal to sign Germany striker Lukas Podolski from Cologne, BBC Sport understands.

Reports suggest the Gunners will pay £10.9m for the 26-year-old on a four-year contract worth £100,000 a week.

Arsenal's Per Mertesacker, a Germany team-mate, said Podolski has asked him about life at Emirates Stadium.

He said: "He has sent me a number of text messages, and I have told him this is a great place to work and Arsenal are an amazing club."

Cologne manager Stale Solbakken admitted last month he could lose Podolski to Arsenal.

Big-spending Lokomotiv Moscow and Anzhi Makhachkala are also understood to be pursuing Podolski but the striker said recently that money was not his prime concern.

"Money is not the most important thing for me," he told German newspaper Sport-Bild. "What is crucial is the development of my game."

Probably just quotes lifted from Bild but the BBC are now reporting it:

Arsenal working on deal to sign Lukas Podolski

By David Ornstein BBC Sport

Arsenal are working on a deal to sign Germany striker Lukas Podolski from Cologne, BBC Sport understands.

Reports suggest the Gunners will pay £10.9m for the 26-year-old on a four-year contract worth £100,000 a week.

Arsenal's Per Mertesacker, a Germany team-mate, said Podolski has asked him about life at Emirates Stadium.

He said: "He has sent me a number of text messages, and I have told him this is a great place to work and Arsenal are an amazing club."

Cologne manager Stale Solbakken admitted last month he could lose Podolski to Arsenal.

Big-spending Lokomotiv Moscow and Anzhi Makhachkala are also understood to be pursuing Podolski but the striker said recently that money was not his prime concern.

"Money is not the most important thing for me," he told German newspaper Sport-Bild. "What is crucial is the development of my game."

:jesuswept:

Play wing forward or replace him depending on what happens you'd think. Think he's nailed on to be a letdown personally but we'll wait and see I guess. Pressure will be unreal of he's van Persies replacement too, something he isn't great with IIRC.