Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Weren't the mackems convinced he was going to join them?

Who needs Barrios when you can fail to sign Kevin Davies.

Guest MrSundlofer

What a dickhead.

The move to China includes a huge wage and he would be a fool not accepting that, instead of moving to Fulham in the summer (he nearly signed for them in January). Sadly.

I can actually see that Luiz transfer happening at some point in the future he has been fantastic since Di Matteo took over and clearly has the ability he just needs to learn when to play and when to defend.

Reminds me so much of a Young Lucio so i dont think Barca wanting him is too far-fetched also they wanted him before Chelsea signed him.

Plus in Spain its played at alot slower speed on average than it is over here so he want make as many mistakes.

Barcelona would want their heads examined if they think paying 35m for Luiz is a good idea

It's far too much, but he'd do well there.

Aye I agree. There aren't any defenders more comfortable on the ball than he is and that's imperative for Barça.

Barcelona would want their heads examined if they think paying 35m for Luiz is a good idea

It's far too much, but he'd do well there.

Aye I agree. There aren't any defenders more comfortable on the ball than he is and that's imperative for Barça.

I think we are looking mostly at a more athleticism-based kind of defender though, more Puyol than Piqué.