Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Craig-NUFC

http://www.nudsa.org/images/Glenn_Roeder__manag_257354c.jpg

"Look at me, look at me, I have 10 fingers."

Pathetic.

Yh i would try and get Hoilett but i dont reckon a top 4 club will buy him if we dont get him i reckon someone like Everton will get him.

Just a hunch i have.

Reckon he can attract a club in a higher bracket (financially). Spurs/L'pool type club.

I imagine he will be spoilt for choice and as a consequence, his wage demands will be through the roof.

Hoilett will go to Liverpool or Chelsea for >£100k a week imo.

Would love him here but realistically he wouldn't be first choice would he? ???

Yh that's true i was hoping he would do a Ashley Young and go to a club in EL or just outside it and then move to a CL club when he's proved himself over a few seasons.

But considering he would most likely start for Chelsea and Liverpool and not us and the wages they could offer.

Make's it unlikely.

Portugal police reported to be probing Bébé move to Manchester United

Portuguese police are investigating the controversial transfer of Bébé to Manchester United amid suspicions that much of the transfer fee remains unaccounted for.

United signed the Portugal Under-21 player from Vitória de Guimarães for £7.4m in mid-2010 even though Sir Alex Ferguson later admitted he had never seen the forward play.

An anti-corruption department of the Portuguese police service was reported on Friday to be looking into the transfer, the Times said. Bébé, 21, started only three matches before joining Besiktas on a season-long loan last summer.

But he made his debut for the Turkish club only last month after he tore a cruciate ligament in his left knee while playing for the Portugal Under-21 side.

Ferguson admitted that Bébé had been an impulse buy. "It is one of those things that happens when you identify someone with potential," Ferguson said. "Normally you would assess someone over a longer period of time but other clubs were starting to have a look so we made a quick decision."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/13/police-bebe-transfer-manchester-united