Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

would be despicable of him if he pulled out of it

I reckon that's exactly what will happen though.... i have to think the main reason he went there was rodgers and can really see him changing his mind.

Would love to see him here but considering the priority will be the defence i doubt we have the finance to pull off such a transfer.

Hazard            Hulk

Mata Ramires

Romeu/Essien

They get a top class striker and they will defintely be challening for the title.

With Drogba out, Torres knows he's the #1 guy up top. For all the criticism he got, the lad didn't have a poor year. Just couldn't get boot on ball. I have faith he'll start finding the back of the net again next season.

Mata----Torres-----Hulk

---------Hazard----------

---Romeu---Ramires---

As if Romeu will start, man.

Man Utd paid £25m for Anderson, man. Portuguese clubs routinely fleece clubs for their players like (and their managers for that matter), not that they're bad players but Jesus, they do well for what is a bit of a sub-standard league.

£40m? In January, you could have got Robin van Persie and Papiss Cisse for that with money to spare.

Man Utd paid £25m for Anderson, man. Portuguese clubs routinely fleece clubs for their players like (and their managers for that matter), not that they're bad players but Jesus, they do well for what is a bit of a sub-standard league.

£40m? In January, you could have got Robin van Persie and Papiss Cisse for that with money to spare.

If England wasn't so strict with work permits then clubs wouldn't have to play the Portuguese league premium on the South Americans and could just get them direct instead.

Bebe?

Tbf Bebe was'nt overrated it was just a terrible choice by a manager who saw some clips on someone in a homeless world cup and decided to play 8m for him....

He was just trash, quite a lot of flops actually the reason foreigners are coming over now and having success more often than not is because clubs are signing higher quality instead of the average shit people use to buy.

In theory Hulk should succeed at Chelsea tbh, but i would have concerns about Chelsea's defence in a attacking system and the midfield that covers that defence.

As of right now looking at possible Chelsea line ups it looks very imbalanced.

Also Porto get massive fees from everyone they are just masters at it as are Benfica.... doesnt mean the player is overpaid or overrated though.... just means the buying club are stupid.

Another thing Anderson was a talent when he was younger.... not his fault that Fergie turned a AM until a holding midfielder.

I can see why someone would pay that sort of money for Anderson because he was talented but why someone would take that talent and suck it from him and turn him to a clogger DM is beyond me.

To get slightly off-topic Anderson looked class when both at Gremio and Porto. Had buckets of flair and drive to his game, yet now he looks like another player Ferguson has coached the flair out of to try and make him more affective when on this occasion it has been to the detriment of Anderson's game.

I think Hulk looks a good player but he seems to have the 'it revolves around me not the team' attitude. Every time I have watched him for Porto he pings shots from a ridiculous distance rather than take more sensible and better options. Ability ain't in question for me, just looks a bit of a sulky b*stard.

On the surface looks like Chelsea working hard to replace the old guard. Mata, Hazard, Hulk and Marin. Potentially very potent. De Bruyne & Lukaku aswell.

They will be looking to have Essien replaced next and someone like M'Vila or De Rossi will hopefully be on the shopping list... not our kid.

To get slightly off-topic Anderson looked class when both at Gremio and Porto. Had buckets of flair and drive to his game, yet now he looks like another player Ferguson has coached the flair out of to try and make him more affective when on this occasion it has been to the detriment of Anderson's game.

To continue being slightly off-topic, Anderson is a bloody good player IMO, at least he would be if he could stay fit.

Eh? Although we don't know the details, if a key reason for him going is Rodgers, and the vision Rodgers has sold him, then if I was in Sigurdsson's boots I'd be fairly pissed off if the person who has persuaded you to come to the club permanently (could include relocating, moving family / away from friends, and the other things associated with moving clubs like this) has decided to fuck off.

Sigurdsson's well within the realms of decency to change his mind here.

Guest Roger Kint

Eh? Although we don't know the details, if a key reason for him going is Rodgers, and the vision Rodgers has sold him, then if I was in Sigurdsson's boots I'd be fairly pissed off if the person who has persuaded you to come to the club permanently (could include relocating, moving family / away from friends, and the other things associated with moving clubs like this) has decided to fuck off.

Sigurdsson's well within the realms of decency to change his mind here.

Of course he is, the very least he should wait to see who comes in before signing or he could end up stuck with Steve Bruce or someone.