Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Craig-NUFC

Don't Kagawa and Lewandowski hate each other? Would also mean either Rooney gets dropped or one of Kagawa and Lewandowski sits on the bench.

I haven't watched Kagawa play but is it possible at all that he could be seen as a scholes replacement?  Or does he not have the assets to play a standard centre mid role?

Considering its Fergie i would'nt be suprised :lol: but no i dont think he does..... he's an AM i dont think he could play a deep CM role.

Also Kagawa and Lewandowski hate each other? thats news to me if thats the case they have a funny way of showing it :lol:

Don't Kagawa and Lewandowski hate each other? Would also mean either Rooney gets dropped or one of Kagawa and Lewandowski sits on the bench.

Not hating really, but I guess they won't become best friends anymore.

Guest frazernufc

Its quoted on Sky as

"Lewy is going to Manchester United, Kuba also somewhere in England, Piszczek to Real," said Smuda.

"They have a goal and they want to grow. I base the squad on them."

Obviously if he does actually know, its pretty unprofessional to disclose teams transfers as National manager. Still he could just be speculating, but still pretty needless to do that.

According to "Bild Zeitung" Barca are interested in signing Miroslav Klose. Can't see that being true, though.

How old is he these days? Barça could probably get one great season out of him.

According to "Bild Zeitung" Barca are interested in signing Miroslav Klose. Can't see that being true, though.

Turning 34 today.

Turning 34 today.

Ah, in that case, I'll stick by my last sentence, they could get one decent goalscoring season out of him. The service will be there so he will get goals (imo anyway).

I am not sure Fellaini superior to Khedira in DM position.... fellaini was look mint as box to box midfielder mean advanced positions. Fellaini plenty much doing rash tackle which for me aren't suited as DM. Both different type of player IMO.