Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wasn't really too hot on Alba, but he's been storming this EC, looking forward that Pedro/Alba/Iniesta triangle week in week out for Barça :thup:

Sucks to pay so much for a player that was in our books, but can't always get it right I guess.

Fabregas & Pique agrees with you on that  :lol:

Amazing how many good players Barca produce... Impressive stuff  :)

Piqué for €5m was a bargain, though. Anyway, it's different, both Piqué and Fábregas jumped ship while Alba is a player that we let go and now we are buying back for €14m.

Still, really looking forward seeing him play for us. Dunno how we'll manage playing with two fullbacks like Alba and Alves. Heck, even the names are similar.

http://www.worldfootballers.com/images/Galleries/Gerard_pic2.jpg

:laugh:

Wasn't really too hot on Alba, but he's been storming this EC, looking forward that Pedro/Alba/Iniesta triangle week in week out for Barça :thup:

Sucks to pay so much for a player that was in our books, but can't always get it right I guess.

Fabregas & Pique agrees with you on that  :lol:

Amazing how many good players Barca produce... Impressive stuff  :)

Piqué for €5m was a bargain, though. Anyway, it's different, both Piqué and Fábregas jumped ship while Alba is a player that we let go and now we are buying back for €14m.

Still, really looking forward seeing him play for us. Dunno how we'll manage playing with two fullbacks like Alba and Alves. Heck, even the names are similar.

http://www.worldfootballers.com/images/Galleries/Gerard_pic2.jpg

:laugh:

Aye, the last former Barça youth player we bought from Valencia didn't turn out too good...

Guest MrSundlofer

Lúcio has left Inter and is now available on a free transfer. Russia next? Or going back to Brazil?

Lúcio has left Inter and is now available on a free transfer. Russia next? Or going back to Brazil?

I know he's old but I wouldn't mind him coming here, way out of our league with wages though, anyones guess where he will end up.

He was linked with a move back to Brazil I read ages ago, can't remember who though.

I know he's old but I wouldn't mind him coming here, way out of our league with wages though, anyones guess where he will end up.

Turkey, apparently.

Turkey, apparently.

The infamous Sky Italy says Juve.

Turkey, apparently.

Juventus, apparently.

Turkey, apparently.

Juventus, apparently.

Guest MrSundlofer

Clarence Seedorf is training with LA Galaxy. Once again, the DP issue can be discussed/sniggered at.

Reports in Italy says he's been offered a contract from West Ham...

Clarence Seedorf is training with LA Galaxy. Once again, the DP issue can be discussed/sniggered at.

Reports in Italy says he's been offered a contract from West Ham...

He's better off going to the MLS.

Turkey, apparently.

Juventus, apparently.

Aye, just seen. Is he still any good?