Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Vinkent

The Park deal is £2m initially and probs won't turn out to be much more as he'll more than likely be a flop like Barton and tbh it's as good as they're gunna get in terms of players

Come to think of it, MUFC selling Park and replacing him with a Japanese player is probably one if the only things they could have ever done to lose all their support out here.

Fergie has answered my prayers

Thought he would retire? ;)

Lots of money changed his mind I suppose.

And it's a good thing it did. We'd have glory hunters crawling out of the woodwork for all eternity if he retired there and got a testimonial or something.

As for his ability, while he's definitely overpriced, I wouldn't discount his capability to lift a relatively inferior team. That's essentially what he's been doing for nearly a decade at international level.

Adebayor £5m, City still paying a chunk of his wages   :lol:

Levy done good!  O0

How doe's that work lol? they might as well loan him again if that's the case.

depends on how much wages they're paying I suppose

Levy done good!  O0

Seriously?

Levy done good!  O0

Seriously?

wtf is this place? the f*cking grammar forum..... i make mistakes i sometimes i remember to correct them sometimes i don't wtf is the deal?

Levy done good!  O0

Seriously?

wtf is this place? the f*cking grammar forum..... i make mistakes i sometimes i remember to correct them sometimes i don't wtf is the deal?

:lol:

Levy done good!  O0

Seriously?

Capital letters and commas, please.

:spit:

Coming from a non-English speaking country, I'm really worried that some of the s*** I see here will stick with me.

Geordie is an entirely different language itself tbh.

Coming from a non-English speaking country, I'm really worried that some of the s*** I see here will stick with me.

Sure but I've learned to live with that. :lol: But this is out of this world as a reply to a grammar post: i make mistakes i sometimes i remember to correct them sometimes i don't wtf is the deal? Must be a pisstake. :lol:

Anyway, back to topic. Amazing job by Levy if that is true.

Sure but I've learned to live with that. :lol: But this is out of this world as a reply to a grammar post: i make mistakes i sometimes i remember to correct them sometimes i don't wtf is the deal? Must be a pisstake. :lol:

Anyway, back to topic. Amazing job by Levy if that is true.

Pissin' around for sure. :lol:

Good on him for getting Adebayor back. Let's see if he can work magic on Modric.

I forgot again.  :smug:

Hang on i just realised how poor that grammar is, :lol: i should stop typing so fast and proof read my post's. That's f*cking insane not even a 6 year old would write like that ffs.  :lol:

Proof reading went well, bro.

I assume the wages City will be paying will only be for the duration that he had left on his contract there? Not that that makes it much better, like.

I forgot again.  :smug:

Hang on i just realised how poor that grammar is, :lol: i should stop typing so fast and proof read my post's. That's f*cking insane not even a 6 year old would write like that ffs.  :lol:

Proof reading went well, bro.

I assume the wages City will be paying will only be for the duration that he had left on his contract there? Not that that makes it much better, like.

I did'nt say i was going to proof read that post.  :smug:

In any case, i agree on City paying the wages of a player in a permanent transfer wtf? mind you they might have very little choice, considering how much they pay their players.