Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

TBF, Vialli brought in old players. It was awful. Except Filippo Galli. And Del Piero is 10x Galli in terms of legendary football status. Would jizz my pants if it happened. Though I'm readily assured that it won't. Marko Mitrovic is a more likely signing.

so guess they'll be lining up with

(some RB I forget)  Cahill  Terry  Cole

Ramires  Romeu

Oscar      Hazard    Mata

Torres

Tbh even with lol Torres that's a frightening team, if it gels will be great.

Under RDM, Obi will play and Ramires will be on the wings. I don't know much of Oscar, but I doubt they'll just throw a twenty year old with no European experience into an immediate starter. They are definitely a very good team now, though. We won't catch them but Spurs and Arsenal are vulnerable if things don't go well in adjusting to new players and major departures.

so guess they'll be lining up with

(some RB I forget)  Cahill  Terry  Cole

Ramires  Romeu

Oscar      Hazard    Mata

Torres

Tbh even with lol Torres that's a frightening team, if it gels will be great.

If i was a betting man( and I am), i'd guess it would be more something like this.

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Lampard Mikel Oscar

Hazard Mata

Torres

Christmas tree system basically, while Oscar is young he has maturity beyond his years so i don't think lack of top level experience apart from Brazil national team performances will be an issue.

And in doubt they will spend 25m on someone to bench him, especially when their midfield lacks creativity and mobility.

Guest Emerson Sheik

Oscar is a fantastic good young prospect and I am not very happy to see him leave SC Internacional, but the club will receive a big amount of money so...  ;)

I expect him to be a part of the Chelsea bench for the first 3-4 months (maybe longer) so he can adapt to the league and country.

What a shit fucking change by Oscar. Cannot believe hes changing Internacional for Chelsea at this time.

Oscar had just gotten #10 in the national side, now hes going to Chelsea where he will probably be the 2nd most talented player in the squad in terms of age and potential behind Hazard but it will take time for him to adapt. He is really putting his chances in the national side at risk. I hope he succeeds, but knowing good young Brazilian players leaving for England and being coached out all of their technical ability Im quite pissed at this.

Guest palnese

What a shit fucking change by Oscar. Cannot believe hes changing Internacional for Chelsea at this time.

Oscar had just gotten #10 in the national side, now hes going to Chelsea where he will probably be the 2nd most talented player in the squad in terms of age and potential behind Hazard Ramires and Luiz but it will take time for him to adapt. He is really putting his chances in the national side at risk. I hope he succeeds, but knowing good young Brazilian players leaving for England and being coached out all of their technical ability Im quite pissed at this.

fyp

:lol:

Your so annyoing at times. Just cause you couldnt agree that Anderson was one of the two best central midfielders in league for the first 7 or 8 games last season.

FOOTBALL

Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group, claim in a video on their website that they have added Fulham striker Clint Dempsey to their squad for the upcoming tour of North America.

"The team has added Fabio Borini and Clint Dempsey to a team that game [sic] within a game of winning the FA Cup," the video's blurb states.

Has Clint just become a dick? :sad:

Guest Emerson Sheik

Will be interesting to see Marco Verratti at PSG. Zdeněk Zeman used him as a deep-lying playmaker at Pescara last season, and he will probably have a similar role at PSG... If he starts! Mathieu Bodmer, Blaise Matuidi, Clément Chantôme, Mohamed Sissoko, Marco Verratti and Thiago Motta all capable of playing in one of the two central midfield positions. I assume Javier Pastore will make the attacking midfield position his own.

Will be interesting to see Marco Verratti at PSG. Zdeněk Zeman used him as a deep-lying playmaker at Pescara last season, and he will probably have a similar role at PSG... If he starts! Mathieu Bodmer, Blaise Matuidi, Clément Chantôme, Mohamed Sissoko, Marco Verratti and Thiago Motta all capable of playing in one of the two central midfield positions. I assume Javier Pastore will make the attacking midfield position his own.

I watched Pescara a handful of times last season because of Zeman being there. His teams are always fun.

Verratti looks very talented, however it is worth noting that Serie B is not the highest of level and he had players like Insigne and Immobile infront of him all playing in a very attacking side. For a player like him it was the perfect environment, going into a team of star players in the CL is a big step up.

Guest Emerson Sheik

Sewelly  :thup:

Juan, with 82 caps for Brazil has left AS Roma and signed a two-years contract with SC Internacional. Some very good players in this team now!