Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Gago and Canales from Real Madrid to Valencia for €9m.

Bargain.

Oh FFS. I bet Canales is most of that too.

Would have carried Gago here myself. Starting and proven Argentinian international FFS.

Fingers crossed, and it won't happen, if they can get him and Banega up and running they can make some inroads.

Apparently the cost is actually €11.5m (still terribly cheap for both). According to "As" it's €3.5m for Gago and €8m for Canales. Madrid retain a buyback option for Canales.

Gago-Banega-Canales is a very tasty midfield.

€3.5m FFS! His wages are high but I'll be flabbergasted (and disappointed) if that doesn't turn out to be a great deal.

Is Pedro Leon still at RM?

Apparently the cost is actually €11.5m (still terribly cheap for both). According to "As" it's €3.5m for Gago and €8m for Canales. Madrid retain a buyback option for Canales.

Gago-Banega-Canales is a very tasty midfield.

€3.5m FFS! His wages are high but I'll be flabbergasted (and disappointed) if that doesn't turn out to be a great deal.

Is Pedro Leon still at RM?

Actually As' report says that Gago has agreed to cut his wages in half. It really is a great piece of business.

Pedro León is expected to sign a permanent deal with Getafe.

Zlatan will cost PSG €71M/yr.. 75% is taxes..

Ah, the infamous Hollande rich people tax.

Our own tax cuts for high rent brackets - which most big name foreign footballers in La Liga benefit from - will start to be phased out in the next 2-3 years (they were abolished 2 years ago but existing contracts were given a 5 year grace period). Expect some big names to move out when this happens.

Surely Arsenal will sell him to Juve rather than City/United?

Surely they cannot reject a bid from a domestic side if they have accepted an equal or lesser offer from a foreign side.  So all City or Manchester Red have to do is match whatever Juve bid...

Surely Arsenal will sell him to Juve rather than City/United?

Surely they cannot reject a bid from a domestic side if they have accepted an equal or lesser offer from a foreign side.  So all City or Manchester Red have to do is match whatever Juve bid...

I don't see why not. It's upto them to who they choose to do business with.