Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Looking at the top teams dealings it is only us, man u and liverpool who havent strengthened significantly so far.

Chelsea will come back stronger this season, i fancy Arsenal to push on and have a go at the title and Man City dont need to strengthen. Thats my top 3.

It may sound daft but i see Man U falling away this season if they dont heavily invest. Spurs will have a dodgey season too as i dont think AVB will do very well. Liverpool are s***.

1st. Man City

2nd. Chelsea

3rd. Arsenal

4th. Man U

5th. Newcastle

6th. Tottenham

7th. Liverpool.

Arsenal ahead of Man Utd? :lol: Get a grip man.

City will walk away with the title, ManU and Chelsea will battle it out for 2nd, Arsenal and Spurs for 4th. Then I think Everton, if they get Pienaar back, will again finish above Liverpool and be our closest rivals.

1. Man City

2. Chelsea

3. Tottenham

4. Man United

5. Arsenal

6. Newcastle

7. Liverpool

I think Chelsea may look the best team at times but won't grind out enough wins for the title. Man United will surely somehow completely defy my prediction, but still think they're a team in decline, though Kagawa is a good purchase. If they get RVP yeah will probably do better too

I don't think we've "strengthened significantly".

Understatement of the century right there. :lol:

I was simply responding to VaVaVoom, dude. :dontknow:

He said we hadn't strengthened significantly. :lol:

Guest neesy111

6th or 7th will do me next season.  Expect Chelsea to have a much better season, though I see Arsenal moving back and won't qualify for UCL.

Guest neesy111

AC Milan have made a bid for Rogelio Funes Mori of River according to Fox Sports Argentina. He is utterly horrific.

Much??

Guest VaVaVoom

I don't think we've "strengthened significantly".

Understatement of the century right there. :lol:

I was simply responding to VaVaVoom, dude. :dontknow:

I never said we had strengthened significantly bud.