Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I think you can only call them low in comparison to a few other Man City players (not defenders though) and what the likes of John Terry is reportedly on.

He's a great player but at the end of the day he's a centre half and ordinarily they'll not get paid as much as attacking players.

Only Toondave appears to have realised why I posted it. :pilko:

I noticed but that joke pretty much took up all the possible jokes so I went for the sensible comment.

For once!

I think you can only call them low in comparison to a few other Man City players (not defenders though) and what the likes of John Terry is reportedly on.

He's a great player but at the end of the day he's a centre half and ordinarily they'll not get paid as much as attacking players.

Captain and top/world class player for one of the richest clubs in the world. Feels a bit like when we sold Given to City, anyone else and it would have been a fairly reasonable fee but as it's City..

I noticed but that joke pretty much took up all the possible jokes so I went for the sensible comment.

For once!

There's at least another 130,0000 jokes to be made on this subject.

For once!

There's at least another 130,0000 jokes to be made on this subject.

Oh I did miss that one :lol: :okay:

Well played.

wonder if its a kompany car

:lol:

Yeah that was a very good one.

I have a feeling MW is an evil genius btw, portrays a happy go (very) lucky character bumbling along life but in reality everything he does is calculated and inevitably sinister.

This transfer window has been pretty mundane so far, needs something to park it alight. 

Think this is the second time someone has said this to you recently but... not sure if that was a deliberate pun :lol:

This transfer window has been pretty mundane so far, needs something to park it alight. 

Think this is the second time someone has said this to you recently but... not sure if that was a deliberate pun :lol:

thought that too

Guest neesy111

I did after I wrote it out. :lol:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/i%27m%20out%20of%20here/grand/25707680-I%27m-out-fore-here-.gif

looks pretty hot there. coupled with the trees its a bit of a fire hazard

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/i%27m%20out%20of%20here/grand/25707680-I%27m-out-fore-here-.gif

The fella jumping out the window would have been perfect here

extreme fox and hounds ?