Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Footballers are incredibly privileged members of society, who earn truly vast amounts of money for doing something they love. They're extremely lucky.

The absolute very least they could do is keep their side of the bargain and play games.

http://gifsoup.com/view3/1222039/zlatan-laugh-o.gif

:lol:

I don't begrudge any player wanting a move for better money or asking for one. Like people have said, their careers are short and they're entitled to make the most of them. But while they're contracted they should do their absolute best for the club.

Guest Archie

Footballers are incredibly privileged members of society, who earn truly vast amounts of money for doing something they love. They're extremely lucky.

The absolute very least they could do is keep their side of the bargain and play games.

Unfortunately thats not how the human brain works :lol:

By that reasoning the most pleasant and thankful children are the filthy rich ones, fully aware of how blessed they are to be born into that kind of wealth.

Chances are the more money you have the bigger of a cunt you are likely to be.

There are exceptions but its human nature.

Unfortunately thats not how the human brain works :lol:

By that reasoning the most pleasant and thankful children are the filthy rich ones, fully aware of how blessed they are to be born into that kind of wealth.

Chances are the more money you have the bigger of a c*** you are likely to be.

There are exceptions but its human nature.

To be fair, Zlatan has pumped money back into his hometown, but at the same time, read his book and, like Balotelli, you may see how his personality has been formed.

i just like the Gif though tbh, and your point overall is very  much valid :)

Guest Archie

It wasnt a dig at Zlatan by the way, I love the guy.

Drogba and Eto`o too, absolute legends in terms of giving back.

And Kaka' is probably the biggest legend in that way if rumours of half his wages going straight back home to Brazil are true.

Back on track however, the rumours of Carroll going would be £17mil in total, or £17mil and £2mil initial loan? either way, Fletch for me like...

Running down your contract is absolutely fine by me, never seen a problem in it. Forcing a move by refusing to play is the action of a twat.

Keeping a player against his will is equally as twattish.

I don't begrudge any player wanting a move for better money or asking for one. Like people have said, their careers are short and they're entitled to make the most of them. But while they're contracted they should do their absolute best for the club.

this. they have to realise that the contract is there to protect them aswell (think alan smith). if they want the right to walk away from their contract when they want then the clubs should similar. personally i'd like to see a system brought in where if a player refuses to 'work' then his contract is suspended, if he has 3 years left on his contract he'll have 3 years left on when he decides to return. hopefully some club will have the balls to tell some player who's kicking off about wanting his own way "tough, just sit and rot till the end of your contract"

Eto'o is currently facing trials for tax evasion, though.

1-1

:lol: Love Zlatan like.

Running down your contract is absolutely fine by me, never seen a problem in it. Forcing a move by refusing to play is the action of a twat.

Not sure I agree. The club doesn't have an obligation to help the player make as much money as possible, they have to look after their own interests. Otherwise why bother with contracts at all? The player would be grateful for a couple of years' guaranteed income if they broke their leg or something.

Running down your contract is absolutely fine by me, never seen a problem in it. Forcing a move by refusing to play is the action of a t***.

Not sure I agree. The club doesn't have an obligation to help the player make as much money as possible, they have to look after their own interests. Otherwise why bother with contracts at all? The player would be grateful for a couple of years' guaranteed income if they broke their leg or something.

Absolutely. The contract is there to protect both player and club. I really don't see why this is so obscure for some people. If you look at it from the other side, you're saying that a club should be able to just cancel that contract if they feel like it.

Guest firetotheworks

This started happening as soon as the first club caved in when a player spat their dummy out. It's now seen as the thing to do. I hate it, but it's all living and dying by the sword I guess, because we wouldn't have Ben Arfa if it wasn't for that attitude.

Guest Shaun

Hamburg set to sign Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Badelj.

(a fee is around €4 million)

Consider this the obligatory "class on fm post".

He's pure taste on FM like.

Newcastle United List unavailable

huh?

This is the full Premier League out of contract list:

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/other/premier-league-released-list.pdf

So Hoilett isn't out of contract then.

Also Lovenkrands' middle name is Rosenkrands.  :lol:

Surely that would mean some of our younger players who have been released wouldn't be on the free transfer list either. Just seen Hoyte is to be released by Arsenal, a decent player for cover. Also just seen Bolton's list, man they are going to have problems next season.

:spit:

Had a look through the BBC transfer page earlier. Seeing Hoyte had signed for Dagenham & Redbridge reminded me that someone had suggested he'd be decent cover. Should have guessed it was Stifler, who's probably devastated we didn't battle Dag & Red for his signature.

It's a big day in the brummie household as James Collins to West Ham is confirmed. <b>£2.5m too</b>. Time to crack open that bottle of bubbly.

Get that fat headed fuck out of the Premier League. I hope he's sacked by Christmas