Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Probably been posted somewhere but Arsenal look keen to sign Sahin on loan, would be a very good business for them.

Cazorla and Sahin would be a pisser. TBF, you could argue they're both additions to their attacking midfielder mountain.

Probably been posted somewhere but Arsenal look keen to sign Sahin on loan, would be a very good business for them.

Nice squad he's putting together this season. Still ropy at the back though I reckon.

Cazorla and Sahin would be a pisser. TBF, you could argue they're both additions to their attacking midfielder mountain.

Sahin is a CM so no not really, their attacking midfield options currently are Rosicky and Ramsey so getting someone of genuine quality to provide passes to the wide players and who ever plays upfront is probably needed to.

Outstanding signings IMO.

Sahin is a good player. Not sure why they need Cazorla though, surely M'Vila is the answer.

I think Song can be that player. I know he likes to push a bit but he's adept at holding. Box to box player.

I see it like this as well. Şahin's pretty much the archetypal Wenger-Arsenal player, but I don't see what qualities he brings that Arsenal lack. I assume he's always been a favourite of Wenger's and there's little to lose with a loan.  I'd be more sold on Cazorla since he's in his prime, healthy and direct unlike Arshavin and Rosicky, could be a good addition depending on the price.

They've had a good window so far with the (necessary) signings of Giroud and Podolski. Just need to get a Centre Back and Full Back in and they'll be much closer to the top than last year, particularly if they somehow hold onto RVP.

Guest neesy111

Cazorla sounds a fucking brilliant signing for Arsenal tbh. May well solve that fabergas shaped hole.

His injury record is iffy mind.

Cazorla sounds a f***ing brilliant signing for Arsenal tbh. May well solve that fabergas shaped hole.

It will tbh, he's like a mixture of Fabregas and Pires he's a ridiculously underrated player and people will see that this season. Mainly because Spain have Mata, Silva and Iniesta  :lol:

Guest neesy111

£16m = 'ridiculously underrated'.

I did'nt mean by his price, i meant by the overall press he get's a lot of people in this country don't even know who he is. :lol:

Besides the price is supposedly 12.5m according to reports in Spain.

Those who have watched Spanish football will know about him.

£16m = 'ridiculously underrated'.

I did'nt mean by his price, i meant by the overall press he get's a lot of people in this country don't even know who he is. :lol:

Besides the price is supposedly 12.5m according to reports in Spain.

Those who have watched Spanish football will know about him.

Not necessarily because most just watch Barca and Madrid, he doesn't get anywhere near the hype as some players but i expect that to change when he moves because Silva and Mata where hyped nowhere near as much as they are now when they played in Spain.

Salomón Rondón hasn't travelled with the Málaga squad to Italy for the Juventus friendly tomorrow. Marca are expecting him to sign for Rubin Kazan for €8-10 million.

That price :notbad:

Salomón Rondón hasn't travelled with the Málaga squad to Italy for the Juventus friendly tomorrow. Marca are expecting him to sign for Rubin Kazan for €8-10 million.

That price :notbad:

Russia is such a rubbish league (not in terms of talent, necessarily, but everything else). Considering his age and his performances in a top league, you'd think Rondon would be able to find high wages and European football without having to take that route.

I don't see why it is a top option, especially for someone with darkish skin, but South Americans and Africans keep jumping at the chance to go their.