Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lookslike Neymar is off.

Santos officials in Spain and he's not going to sign a new contract (runs out in 2014)

Right but Santos are firm in wanting €50m for the 55% they own. I doubt anyone will cough up to €80-90m.

That'll soon drop when they realise they'll get f*** all next summer.

Actually just read that the other 45% that belongs to two different companies will be worth something like €15m max or so. His contract clause is €65m apparently.

Still not convinced Neymar is going to kick on and be the amazing player he is said to become. Think Ronaldo(original) was saying a year or two ago that he really needs to move to europe to reach a higher level.

Doesn't the Bosman ruling apply only within the EU, and Santos being obviously not part of that entitled to compensation even if Neymar's contract runs out?

Still not convinced Neymar is going to kick on and be the amazing player he is said to become. Think Ronaldo(original) was saying a year or two ago that he really needs to move to europe to reach a higher level.

The next Denilson of Real Betis fame!

:snod:

The next Denilson of Real Betis fame!

:snod:

To be honest quite possible. He's really stopped developing since the Olympics. I don't know if he's feeling the pressure, but he was fucking class back in 2010 and 2011, now he has his good games and such but most of the time I get quite bored. Still one of Brazils absolute best players, but I think Lucas, Oscar and the way Coutinho is progressing that Neymar needs to step up his game.

The Neymar trasnfer saga must be one of the most tedious of all time

Especially when everyone and their mother knows where he's going.

I have no idea where he is going...Probably Spain but other than that it's 50/50 what club in my opinion.

The owners of Monaco may have put forward a fantastic 5 year plan or something and want him to be the main man to make dreams happen. That and a shit load of cash. It really isn't a bad prospect - imagine if they overtook the likes of Lyon and Marseille and were vying for CL year on year in the near future. Wouldn't be such a bad place to see your career out would it?

Don't know if it's been posted, but an interesting tidbit about the Falcao transfer and third party ownership:

The owners of Monaco may have put forward a fantastic 5 year plan or something and want him to be the main man to make dreams happen. That and a shit load of cash. It really isn't a bad prospect - imagine if they overtook the likes of Lyon and Marseille and were vying for CL year on year in the near future. Wouldn't be such a bad place to see your career out would it?

Don't know if it's been posted, but an interesting tidbit about the Falcao transfer and third party ownership:

Interesting stuff.

So, what tax breaks does Malta have? (Where that Doylum group is based out of)

Interesting stuff.

So, what tax breaks does Malta have? (Where that Doylum group is based out of)

It's being mentioned as one of the top countries in the world regarding tax rates, with significant refunds for certain trading activities, as well as refunds for companies who distribute dividends to shareholders.

Something of an ideal location for a company like the one mentioned in the previous article I guess :lol:

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/falcao-monaco-contratti-formalizzati-e-non-ce-la-clausola-anti-real-madrid/

Radamel Falcao will go to Monaco, no surprise. Today, as expected Jorge Mendes and the lawyer were in the Principality of Falcao to formalize federal contracts, the transaction is closed for 60 million euro. And to keep Falcao to Monaco, which does not intend to 'rent it' to Real Madrid as it was rumored: there is a clause that allows the Merengues to take it, so no trick to Falcao even in the future. The Monaco has taken it to keep it, Real will not have any advantage. Now, Monaco will be the newcomers to enjoy one of the best strikers in the world.