Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'll keep saying it until i'm blue in the face but as far as i'm concerned David Luiz has improved a lot this season.

I can't remember the last time he made an obvious error and Chelsea look a lot more solid when he's in the back 4.

Just a case of people having fixed opinions and refuse to accept he's actually improved.

Also he's garbage in midfield despite common consensus because he lacks positional sense for that role.

Spot on. :thup:

The s*** Colo stuff looks bad in retrospect.

It's only like when we thought Colo was shit Colo. Just time to adjust to the league and the move.

VI if Neymar keeps this form, you've guys been ripped off. Been 10 games or so now in 2013 that he's been poor.

I know, actually I have yet to see him have a good game against proper opposition.

We don't have the kind of money reported in those David Luiz rumors. I think he's not the defender we need either, too much like Piqué in style. We should look for a long term Puyol replacement.

I'll keep saying it until i'm blue in the face but as far as i'm concerned David Luiz has improved a lot this season.

I can't remember the last time he made an obvious error and Chelsea look a lot more solid when he's in the back 4.

Just a case of people having fixed opinions and refuse to accept he's actually improved.

Also he's garbage in midfield despite common consensus because he lacks positional sense for that role.

:thup:. He was great last year and is only going to get better.

VI if Neymar keeps this form, you've guys been ripped off. Been 10 games or so now in 2013 that he's been poor.

I know, actually I have yet to see him have a good game against proper opposition.

We don't have the kind of money reported in those David Luiz rumors. I think he's not the defender we need either, too much like Piqué in style. We should look for a long term Puyol replacement.

I've seen him absolutely murder the best defenders in South America, but that was over 12 months ago. I hope Messi will show him some stuff.

I personally thought Neymar was very good yesterday until Oscar came off.

That's the thing he can't carry a team effectively on his own as great as he is.

Doesn't surprise me to see his performances drop for Santos as the team has got weaker and he's asked to be a one man band.

He'll never have that problem at Barca mind.

Very good? He had couple good chances, but the whole team was playing well for the first 20-25mins, but there were so many opportunities where we could counter attack and he just slowed the game up to try and take on the defenders and failed. Was quite embarrassing, Brazil needed more fluidity and directness in their game yesterday and he was one of the reasons none of that was working properly.

£6.5m for Mignolet is crazy, he's a very good keeper.

Agree. Was easily among the best keepers in the league last season. Arguably the best alongside De Gea IMO.

Jesus Navas to Man City seems to be a done deal for around £20m.

Who ever is going to be the no 9 behind Aguero, Navas and Silva is going to be one lucky boy :lol:

Milner will still manage to spawn his way into the team though.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Real Madrid have resigned Dani Carvajal from Leverkusen.

Atletico Madrid have signed Leo Baptistao from Rayo.

Roberto Carlos to Sivasspor in Turkey as their new manager. Will be interesting to see what kind of football he'll try to implement. Can't see him being too defensive, would be quite funny if he loved the 1-0 considering the type of player he was, but then again Mancini loves those 1-0 or 0-0 and he was an offensive player.

:thup:

He still lacks positional sense at the back too and I think he's better suited for a league where he can bring the ball forward without being punished. He's improved, but there is still a long way before he is that player a lot of people knows he can be.

He compromised the team even in the portuguese league. After some errors Javi Garcia started playing alongside Luisão whenever David Luiz got the ball forward. Very gifted technically but overrated when he played in Lisbon. Haven't tracked his development since.

:thup:

He still lacks positional sense at the back too and I think he's better suited for a league where he can bring the ball forward without being punished. He's improved, but there is still a long way before he is that player a lot of people knows he can be.

He compromised the team even in the portuguese league. After some errors Javi Garcia started playing alongside Luisão whenever David Luiz got the ball forward. Very gifted technically but overrated when he played in Lisbon. Haven't tracked his development since.

He's a very good footballer David, but he does lack a bit of defensive brain, luckily we have Thiago Silva at the back helping him a lot in the national team and I think Terry has been a good help for him at Chelsea as he keeps improving defensively. I think his athleticism helps him out a lot defensively, he'll need to improve a lot if he wants to be a top player when he reaches his 30s.

Neymar is such a f***ing superstar, look at him. Too bad he's not as good of a footballer right now...

Neymar trying to speak some catalan in the presentation :lol: Won the fans over when he said ''I'm here to win and help Messi keep being the best in the world.''