Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

The Everton signings are great if back up. He obviously knows he can trust them, don't see owt wrong.

The fact they parted with the best part of 10 million to land them?

Daft cunts obviously for building a squad but maybe even their 'woe is financially stricken us' isn't as strong anymore now the TV money has increased hugely.

Former linkee for us and mackems, Facundo Ferreyra has joined Shakhtar from Velez for £4-6m.

BOwmBb-CEAANYeD.jpg

I'd be in heaven if I was a Ukranian, random Argie/Brasileiros ahoy.

The Everton signings are great if back up. He obviously knows he can trust them, don't see owt wrong.

The fact they parted with the best part of 10 million to land them?

Daft c***s obviously for building a squad but maybe even their 'woe is financially stricken us' isn't as strong anymore now the TV money has increased hugely.

Everton spend years penny-pinching and then splash the cash on that lot? That's like a nun breaking their chastity vows in order to have sex with Rupert Murdock.

Leroy Fer apparently in Norwich doing the medical today. Five year contract being talked about.

I really hate the cunt of a owner we have with a bigger cunt as our director of football, while a clown is the manager. Feels like a bad black comedy movie.

Leroy Fer apparently in Norwich doing the medical today. Five year contract being talked about.

He failed the Everton medical no? What could have changed in 6months?

A more desperate team came in.

I really hate the cunt of a owner we have with a bigger cunt as our director of football, while a clown is the manager. Feels like a bad black comedy movie.

I don't want to disagree in general, but what has Fer going to Norwich got to with it?