Gervinho

Dave

The champion of France is struggling to keep his nuggets. Adil Rami has already signed with Valencia. Yohan Cabaye should join Newcastle this week. As for Gervinho he announced his desire to change air

Nothing new.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rmc

Le champion de France a du mal à garder ses pépites. Adil Rami a déjà signé à Valence. Yohan Cabaye devrait rejoindre Newcastle cette semaine. Quant à Gervinho, il vient d’annoncer son désir de changer d’air

?

http://translate.google.com/

It's not hard.

Ok bill gates put your skirt back on

Rmc

Le champion de France a du mal à garder ses pépites. Adil Rami a déjà signé à Valence. Yohan Cabaye devrait rejoindre Newcastle cette semaine. Quant à Gervinho, il vient d’annoncer son désir de changer d’air

?

http://translate.google.com/

It's not hard.

Ok bill gates put your skirt back on

It's hardly rocket science is it? :lol:

Instead of posting a quote on here in French and expecting someone else to change it for you, post it in the translator and then post it in English.

Think of it as learning to wipe your own arse all over again if you like.

The champion of France is struggling to keep his nuggets. Adil Rami has already signed with Valencia. Yohan Cabaye should join Newcastle this week. As for Gervinho he announced his desire to change air

Wish I could change my air, would be mint.

Guest axel

Hang on, am I being thick or isn't Djourou Swiss? Pretty sure he didn't have the best game against England the other day!?

He is but Ivorian too.

Oh right, was thinking they might have a national team connection.

"Fellow Ivorian" is a bit misleading isn't it? They might have never met. It's like making out I would have influence in us signing Rooney because I'm English (so we must know each other).

Oh right, was thinking they might have a national team connection.

"Fellow Ivorian" is a bit misleading isn't it? They might have never met. It's like making out I would have influence in us signing Rooney because I'm English (so we must know each other).

From the Guardian:

Wenger is closing in on a £10m deal for the Lille forward and Djourou hopes that he can link up with his fellow Ivorian in north London. "I have followed a bit of the French league this season and I have to say Gervinho is a great player," said Djourou at an event for his Kemi Malaika Foundation in Senegal. "I have known him for a long time and he is just a great player … quick, with so much talent and good skills. He is a great, great talent and we need that because he can play as a striker, as a No10 or on the wing.

"He has all the ingredients to play for Arsenal, that is a definite."

:lol: