Gervinho

Dave

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Acording to wiki today he signed for inter and signed for barca straight after. Someone then remove this obviously fake info. But wiki is untrustable ppl..

Acording to wiki today he signed for inter and signed for barca straight after. Someone then remove this obviously fake info. But wiki is untrustable ppl..

Erm... wow! Thanks for breaking this to us. Wow.

I think you're untrustable, and I refuse to believe you.

Can tell you're Irish x

I have this dream that on Monday we are awoken by news of the away strip being revealed in orange , modelled by Tiote and Gervinho.

This would be one of the best things Ashley/Llambias have ever done.

So "this week" will be until Sunday right? plenty of time then

Technically a week ends on Saturday night and a new week begins on a Sunday. The real term is weekends and not weekend as is used. So technically we should know by the end of tomorrow, however when statements like these are made by footballers I tend to allow for the week when they said it and then add another 14 months.

Greame Bailey of Sky just tweete this

Everyone asking about Gervinho, think this weekend he should decide - French media claim #nufc favourites, but a lot of clubs in for him

Guardian has a feature today about Europe's to 50 transfer targets. Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool and Manchester City are listed as the clubs who might be interested in Gervinho, but not NUFC.   :lol:

Also, of the 50 targets Manchested United are apparently interested in more than half.  Can't believe I clicked through the whole thing.

Guest Heneage

I do like the Guardian they hire some very good writers but they do seem intent to brush over us as much as possible.