Gervinho

Dave

Arsenal to offer €17m for Lille's Gervinho - report

Arsenal will reportedly have to spend €17 million if they want to defeat the likes of Liverpool, Tottenham, Newcastle and Everton to the signature of Lille striker Gervinho.

:mystery:

According to News of the World

:mysterysolved:

"There was general agreement with the President to keep both. Are we going to manage to do it? I do not know. One is conceivable, but both is impossible, "said Rudi Garcia Canal Plus about a departure from Hazard or Gervinho.

"There was general agreement with the President to keep both. Are we going to manage to do it? I do not know. One is conceivable, but both is impossible, "said Rudi Garcia Canal Plus about a departure from Hazard or Gervinho.

ooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddd

ooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddd

Thought it might be.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The man who is charge of watching all of the ivory coast games for the BBC is on twitter @ourmaninafrica. His name is John James

Arsenal to offer €17m for Lille's Gervinho - report

Arsenal will reportedly have to spend €17 million if they want to defeat the likes of Liverpool, Tottenham, Newcastle and Everton to the signature of Lille striker Gervinho.

:mystery:

According to News of the World

:mysterysolved:

Those little ghost fellas are so underused.