Yohan Cabaye retires

Asked about Newcastle’s second game of the campaign, he replies: “Ah, the word ‘Sunderland’ has been mentioned. Only once or twice, but with real disgust at the name!”

Cabaye impressed immediately after signing.

Wearing a suit, he visited staff around the club and training ground, quietly introducing himself and taking an interest in their jobs.

I love this man.

"What I really like about England and the English people is that they don’t seem to complain too much."

I hope he never finds this site.

Good to see that was what he took from that game rather than a negative view because of the pitch invasion.

From what I've seen and heard, the club were far more pissed off than the players.

I can't remember ever being so confident about a signing doing the business for us and for once I believe the optimism is well-founded. He just appears to be a quality footballer. Oozes class.

Completely agree, he just has that feel about him that he's got what it takes.

Asked about Newcastle’s second game of the campaign, he replies: “Ah, the word ‘Sunderland’ has been mentioned. Only once or twice, but with real disgust at the name!”

Cabaye impressed immediately after signing.

Wearing a suit, he visited staff around the club and training ground, quietly introducing himself and taking an interest in their jobs.

I love this man.

"What I really like about England and the English people is that they don’t seem to complain too much."

Best post ever thanks Time

That interview relays what I've heard about him. The guy that sold him his house was saying he was amazed by how genuine and down to earth he seemed. Apparently had no airs or graces whatsoever, just really open and friendly. Had to speak for the majority through an interpretor, mind, so he needs to start learning some English. :)

I can't remember ever being so confident about a signing doing the business for us and for once I believe the optimism is well-founded. He just appears to be a quality footballer. Oozes class.

i've never even seen the cunt play and i have positive vibes about him :lol:

Guest ykmkmdd

:lol:

Does seem a class act like - really looking forward to seeing him and Tiote build a partnership.

“He smiles a lot, but he seems a really sensible, grounded type, too.

Pards is at it again, smile mad that bloke!  Does he not like having someone showing him up in the cheesiest grin stakes?

Oh and as for Cabaye, think I'm gonna get him on the new shirt  :snod:

Pardew "I’ve been really impressed with him. I showed him my tactical game-book and he was very attentive - understanding and getting a grip of things very quickly.

Just Brilliant :-)

It was a bunch of FM screen shoots.

Cabaye, seem like class act, him and Tiote in the middle, jesus  :smitten:

like this guy a lot already, gonna be great this season watching him and tiote

If him an Tiote hit it off we could have hell of a midfield. Based on blind optimism, I believe we are going to have a good season. Check back with me about 19.35 Saturday evening, my optimism may be in tatters over a few bottles of Coors Light! Nipples talking to me as well.