Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111

You've got a have a system which does nothing or the maximum (i.e.  review every match and then give retrospective bans etc for all incidents).

What we've got at the minute is a total farce.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/02/01/pardew-unhappy-at-ray-stubbs-over-yohan-cabaye-incident-61634-30239579/

Pardew confirmed his anger at Stubbs and said he had phoned the presenter. He said: “I'm not talking out of turn because I rung him (on Monday) and told him my feelings about that whole situation.

“When you think about it – and I said this to Ray Stubbs last night – here I am as a football manager, you're job is as a presenter. You present and ask questions. When both professionals who are on that show both say 'it wasn't a foul in my mind' I don't see why the debate has to carry on. Why does he pursue it? He's not the expert is he?”

Good on Pardew for ringing him. Unfortunately it will probably just mean that when any of our games are on ESPN they will be scouring the game for other 'incidents' to highlight to the FA.

You've got a have a system which does nothing or the maximum (i.e.  review every match and then give retrospective bans etc for all incidents).[/b]

If I've understood that post right then:

That is the worst thing about the system at the minute, the differance between 0 and a 3 game ban is marginal, and seemingly decided at random.

Cabaye did lash out a bit, a 1 game ban probably would be acceptable, a 3 game ban is just fucking daft.

Disgraceful decision from all involved considering what they've let get by this season.

Stupid reaction gets three match ban and numerous deliberate actions to injure opponents get brushed under the carpet.  Absolute farce that just makes the FA look as corrupt as the foreigners that they've tried to discredit for the past couple of years.

Guest neesy111

You've got a have a system which does nothing or the maximum (i.e.  review every match and then give retrospective bans etc for all incidents).[/b]

That is the worst thing about the system at the minute, the differance between 0 and a 3 game ban is marginal, and seemingly decided at random.

Cabaye did lash out a bit, a 1 game ban probably would be acceptable, a 3 game ban is just fucking daft.

I mean in deciding which incidents get banned etc.  Totally agree on how all bans for violent conduct are 3 games without taking nothing into the context of the incident itself.

I mean in deciding which incidents get banned etc.  Totally agree on how all bans for violent conduct are 3 games without taking nothing into the context of the incident itself.

Oh yeah sorry, totally agree. It's daft and ultimately can and will wrongly cost teams points.

Guest neesy111

After that shower of shit, I hope everyone has a greater appreciation for what he provides for us.

This.  Some of the criticism towards him was pathetic.

After that shower of shit, I hope everyone has a greater appreciation for what he provides for us.

This.  Some of the criticism towards him was pathetic.

From whom? And who said we wouldn't miss him?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
yohan cabaye @YCabayeofficiel

Close

@Myrisha_Louise yes only for french peolpe .. Sorry but i think all my followers get their 5under1and ticket !!!

:iamatwat: :smitten:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
My follow who'll give me the right result with scorers 4 villa clash i'll give him 1 of my top. But easy i've only 1 top i'll choose the 1

:o

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

looked like he tried to kick a thug in the face to me.  That t*** from brighton should be playing rugby not football....he was allover HBA, and knew exactly how to wind up the opposition.  Cabaye fell for it. end of.

You lot should stop talking crap.  Cabaye tried to kick him, and he deserved it, but cabaye is still guilty. the vandal from brighton did exactly what barton used to do...goad the opposition into a response.

looked like he tried to kick a thug in the face to me.  That twat from brighton should be playing rugby not football....he was allover HBA, and knew exactly how to wind up the opposition.  Cabaye fell for it. end of.

You lot should stop talking crap.  Cabaye tried to kick him, and he deserved it, but cabaye is still guilty.

:huff: Agreeing with this basketcase :sadnod: