Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest sicko2ndbest

"Collectively, finishing fifth was beyond the expectations of the club and fans. What also makes us strong is that at no time a player has felt over the collective. We all worked for the teammate who was next. For my part, I managed to adapt myself quickly. It has long remained unbeaten at the start of the season, which helped me gain confidence in myself and get my bearings in the team. " Newcastle, Arsenal new? "There are many French and African players here (Hatem Ben Arfa, Sylvain Marveaux, Demba Ba, Papiss Cisse ... ed) as at Arsenal. So, it is often all it does not have the language barrier, which makes things easier. After we get along well with everyone, there really is a good atmosphere in this group. We do not exclude compared to others. " Play in England "Here we work differently. For example, this season we have not played the European Cup with Newcastle. We were allowed to rest a lot during the week, on average one and a half. There, for the coaches, it's impossible to train three days straight unlike in France. After each his method. This is the main difference I think. " His departure from Lille "Newcastle was the only club with which negotiations were initiated. This is the only real suggestion I received. But I did not go there by default. In Lille, one arrived at the end of cycle. After the title in the league and the Cup victory in France, I think collectively and individually it was not possible to do more. I needed to grow from and I'm really happy with my choice. It even helped me to play more with the Blues. " Its website "I just create it (www.yohan-cabaye.com). After I left England, I wanted to stay close to my fans who continue to follow me. I want to feed it as much as I can. Save the shirts to fans through games is also scheduled. It will be further improved. I

:lol: Just been on his site. That video at the start is class. Other attempts at such a video would be well cheesy, but his is well cool.

Fit wife, daughter, European and International football career, captain of his previous club, face of France's 2012 Euros squad, fit head, suave mother fucker, and only 26. :lol: What a cunt.

:lol:

Guest johnson293

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/7758819/FA-reject-Cahill-appeal

FA reject Cahill appeal

Toffees ace to serve three-game ban next season

By Pete O'Rourke - Follow me: @skysportspeteo.  Last Updated: May 15, 2012 8:34pm

The Football Association has rejected Everton's appeal against Tim Cahill's red card in Sunday's win over Newcastle.

Everton appealed after the Australia international was dismissed following an altercation with Magpies midfielder Yohan Cabaye at the full-time whistle.

However, the club has confirmed, via their website, that they have been unsuccessful and Cahill will now serve a three-match ban at the start of next season.

Cahill has accepted his punishment, but has accused Cabaye of using language which has "no place either on or off the football pitch".

"My reaction at the end of the game was out of character but I was disgusted at comments made to me by Cabaye."

Cahill issued a statement, through his management company Wasserman Media Group, in which he said: "I accept my three-match ban.

"My reaction at the end of the game was out of character but I was disgusted at comments made to me by Cabaye.

"I don't wish to elaborate on the exact detail of what was said - but his words have no place either on or off the football pitch.

"Cabaye has apologised via his club's website and as far as I am concerned the matter is now closed."

Cabaye, who was cautioned by referee Andre Marriner, had issued an apology on Newcastle's website at the weekend.

"I would like to apologise for the cross words I exchanged with Tim Cahill which resulted in his red card and my booking on the final whistle," said Cabaye.

"It was unnecessary and, regrettably, the result of frustration and disappointment, all in the heat of the moment.

"It is out of character and for that I am sorry."

???

Guest NufcBano

'Disgusted' Cahill accepts ban

Everton's Tim Cahill has accepted a three-match ban for being sent off against Newcastle - but has criticised the language Yohan Cabaye used.

The Australian's club Everton announced earlier on Tuesday that their appeal against his red card had been rejected by the Football Association.

Cahill has now issued a statement, through his management company Wasserman Media Group, in which he said: "I accept my three-match ban.

"My reaction at the end of the game was out of character but I was disgusted at comments made to me by Cabaye.

"I don't wish to elaborate on the exact detail of what was said - but his words have no place either on or off the football pitch.

"Cabaye has apologised via his club's website and as far as I am concerned the matter is now closed."

Cahill was sent off by referee Andre Marriner during his side's 3-1 win over Newcastle on Sunday and French midfielder Cabaye who issued an apology on the Magpies' official website at the weekend.

"I would like to apologise for the cross words I exchanged with Tim Cahill which resulted in his red card and my booking on the final whistle," he told Newcastle's website.

"It was unnecessary and, regrettably, the result of frustration and disappointment, all in the heat of the moment.

"It is out of character and for that I am sorry."

Wonder what Yo said. Kind of worrying, considering how quick Yo apologised. Hope it wasn't anything to do with race or out.....