Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I love how a guy can assault a child and people take his side because he plays for Newcastle. Embarrassing.

Christ you don't half come out with some nonsense.

Give it a rest you dopey bellend, people thought it was highly amusing in the match day thread. Stick me on your ignore this if it upsets you so much.

You spend half your time on here either taking the moral highground or going against popular opinion, it's beyond tiresome. Pretty much everybody has acknowledged it was a fairly shitty thing to do, man. It also wasn't a crime against humanity either, and he did apologise for it.

Guest je85

Also, I know a lad that used to be a ball boy, always used to hurl the ball as hard as he could at the shin/ankles of the away team :D

Guest neesy111

Also, does Tiote have his socks on back to front? :lol:

He's cut his NUFC socks half way and isn't wearing the bottom half as well. :lol:

Quite a few players do it now.  Gives better grip in the boots.

Guest BooBoo

Didn´t Cabaye go and apologize to the ball boy after the first half?

Yep he did. Gave him a hug before leaving the pitch at half time.

fair enough, he realised he did wrong and said sorry, case closed

Guest je85

The ball boy is now carrying his child.

The ballboy smiled afterwards too so it was really a case of forgive and forget.

(Shouldn't have happened in the first place mind, Yohan does need to keep his emotions into check).

Guest bimpy474

The ballboy smiled afterwards too so it was really a case of forgive and forget.

(Shouldn't have happened in the first place mind, Yohan does need to keep his emotions into check).

Nah his passion makes him the player he is, besides the kid was as big him anyway, fair fight in my book.

Nah his passion makes him the player he is, besides the kid was as big him anyway, fair fight in my book.

I'm not saying he should completely change his ways, just needs to learn to control his emotions/frustrations otherwise it'll cost him (and us).

Guest bimpy474

I'm not saying he should completely change his ways, just needs to learn to control his emotions/frustrations otherwise it'll cost him (and us).

I know what you meant mate, quite right too, i was just being fac........s, the word i cant spell meaning sarky ;)

I know what you meant mate, quite right too, i was just being fac........s, the word i cant spell meaning sarky ;)

Had a feeling you were but wasn't sure so I decided to post what I did anyway ;)