Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

'Hew, Cahill ya radgie, your ma sucks cocks in hell, while ya da gets tossed off by Hitler, and your son... your son fancies Men after seeing me with his ma' is what I've heard.

Aw man, you made me miss being around other geordies so much. :lol: (it was radgie that die it)

Yep, does Cahill speak French?

Cabaye speaks good English. Doubt it would be hard for him to learn 'son of a whore'.

Can't imagine Cahill losing his s*** or Cabaye feeling moved to formally apologise over 'son of a whore' to be fair.

Me neither but Zach reckons it was mother-based slander innit so just a guess.

Where did you hear that btw Zach?

I know someone that goes out with one of the stato at the club so I some of the good gossip. I didn't post it at first because I wasn't sure if people were just going to say its over the ballboy thing but its obvious now that its over what Cabaye said, also it makes a lot more sense than a racist slur, he said your mother is a whore and it all kicked off from there.

Guest palnese

Cabaye has got family from Vietnam, right? Maybe there's some bad blood between Samoa and Vietnam? :lol:

Cabaye has got family from Vietnam, right? Maybe there's some bad blood between Samoa and Vietnam? :lol:

Its a reach, but why not. :lol:

Cabaye is half or a 1/4 Vietnamese right? So his mum is also from South East Asia just like Cahill. Seems like a racial slur is unlikely.

Its a reach, but why not. :lol:

Cabaye is half or a 1/4 Vietnamese right? So his mum is also from South East Asia just like Cahill. Seems like a racial slur is unlikely.

do you think either player knew of the others family history or is this a sign of our new thorough prepartion......

"yohan, cahill's yours, strong in the air and a bit of a sniffer round the box, likes to kick and push but is a right squealer when you look at him so be careful around the box, get tight from free kicks and corners, try to block the run before he gets a chance to jump, part samoan so plenty of mother based verbals, likes to play the tough guy in front of a home crowd so you could get him right over the edge by giving a ball boy a slap"

Meh... Cahill is a prick. Treated as a God over here. To be fair around 2006 to 2010 he was a phenominal attacking midfielder. Not the best technique, but his goalscoring speaks for itself. These days hes nothing more than a hack. Im all Cabaye baby.