Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest icemanblue

Careful, young Neesworth. I've seen some bad words thrown around this past weekend which, in a complete affront to moral and ethical deceny, went unpunished. Keep up your vile, heartless insults and you could be in for quite the tongue lashing.

You've been warned.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he won't be like this under new management, but as our captain in this shocking period he has been fucking terrible and should never be the captain again.

Not sure why people pick out individuals when its quite obvious Pardew is the problem.....none of the players are doing their role properly and there is massive space in between the lines.

We could have Bayern Munich's team and we would still lose today and that goes for any of our players.

I'm sure they could do more, but there is a fundamental team problem which would be fixed once the c*nt is sacked and replaced by someone who actually knows what he's doing.

Not sure why people pick out individuals when its quite obvious Pardew is the problem.....none of the players are doing their role properly and there is massive space in between the lines.

We could have Bayern Munich's team and we would still lose today and that goes for any of our players.

I'm sure they could do more, but there is a fundamental team problem which would be fixed once the c*nt is sacked and replaced by someone who actually knows what he's doing.

I'm possibly the last man to turn on Pardew, i hate it that we find ourselves in the position of needing to sack another manager. But i fully agree with you.

If you look at Sissoko and to a lesser extent Gouffran, the impact they had when they came into the line up, and how they've been in reverse since. That can only be down to Pardew i'm afraid.

Spot on. Really no point trying to apportion blame and single out individuals at this point.

Another one who didn't look at all bothered today. I had thought he would take over from Colo as club captain, but that's a no-go after today.

Shameful.

This.  When you  are paid this well for one and a half hours per week you turn up. Never looked bothered and one loose ball was in the opposition box and from a standing start equal distance I think Carragher beat him to the ball. This didnt just happen once mind today either when balls were there to win.

We heard all the pundits giving it "to many Frenchmen in the side never up for the battle when needed"

They were right

:lol: Fuck off man.

Not just blaming the French lads at all but they are the spine of the team and looked like they have already given up.

We heard all the pundits giving it "to many Frenchmen in the side never up for the battle when needed"

They were right

:facepalm: what you on about the battle? we were all the bloody place because of the moron in charge and how he coaches and sets up.

Continue looking for excuses for Pardew though.

Tell me how someone being up the battle would change anything when we couldn't near any of their players?

"The Battle" :lol: