Yohan Cabaye retires

What was it Martin Tyler called him. The smiling assassin or something? talking about how he being handsome covers him his nasty side :) One look at that picture of him smiling and I instantly wanted to forgive him. (That's if he even did anything wrong :))

None of the local journos hold back when referencing Kinnear.  I am kind of surprised they are so willing to show their utter contempt for him as DOF.

Not that surprising since he's basically told them all to fuck off.

I for one don't blame the good looking cunt for wanting away with out current setup/regime, especially as CL teams were interested.  He'd be a lunatic not to have.

Hopefully see the best of him tomorrow, cause we fucking need him.

I for one don't blame the good looking cunt for wanting away with out current setup/regime, especially as CL teams were interested.  He'd be a lunatic not to have.

I don't think many blame him for having enough of the setup/regime and wanting to leave, but refusing to play is out of order.

It's never nice to hear that a player wants away and you could argue that he's got no right wanting to leave, given some of his poor performances for us. However, I tend to agree with you. Manu, Arsenal, PSG - they're all Champions League teams and I can forgive him for having his head turned, especially considering he's currently playing at a club riddled with shite and for a manager who has no idea how to use him properly.

The alleged 'refusal' to play is another matter, though. If that actually happened.

Guest bimpy474

Completely agree with the last sentence.

I should hope so, you wrote it.

I knew someone would do that.

:lol:

For the funny cunts and idiots, I was referring to Messi's post.

Sorry i couldn't resist  :rose:

For the funny c***s and idiots, I was referring to Messi's post.

What I want to know is are you a funny cunt or an idiot?

Guest bimpy474

For the funny c***s and idiots, I was referring to Messi's post.

What I want to know is are you a funny cunt or an idiot?

Bit of both i think.

Want the best XI possible out on the park and he's part of it. Not sure who to believe as regards to him refusing or us refusing to play him but fuck it, it's a very winnable 3 points at stake and I want the best team possible out there. Having to swallow a bit of pride in the process is irrelevant, if he's playing in black and white he'll get no shit from me. The club comes first.