Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest VanBarduck

Wonder if Debuchy would have been so keen to sign for us if he new his mate was going to leave a year later.

I actually think

Debuchy
has more about him. He'll be fine.

He's next. After a brillant world cup they'll sign him too.

Guest firetotheworks

15m or 25m makes no difference because it wouldn't be spent anyway. In short I hate the fucking lot of them and provided the new owners are better, it'll be a brilliant day when Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew all fuck off.

Guest bimpy474

The timing of this is absolutely disgusting btw - I'm sure everyone will say the same thing. 4 days before the end of the transfer window and no fucking replacement in sight. Well managed as ever you fat cunt.

Aye, although i've decided to wait until the 4 days are over just in case miracles happen, so some Ashley bummer can't throw a comment back at me :lol:

Wonder if Debuchy would have been so keen to sign for us if he new his mate was going to leave a year later.

I actually think Debuchy has more about him. He'll be fine.

The Debuchy/Cabaye thing is made for too much of tbh. Yes they might be mates but they aren't f***ing kids! I am sure they will live without each other for a few hours.

Tell that to Ant & Dec.

The timing of this is absolutely disgusting btw - I'm sure everyone will say the same thing. 4 days before the end of the transfer window and no f***ing replacement in sight. Well managed as ever you fat c***.

Aye, although i've decided to wait until the 4 days are over just in case miracles happen, so some Ashley bummer can't throw a comment back at me :lol:

We all know very well that f*** all is going to happen. Their track record speaks for itself [/anger]

The timing of this is absolutely disgusting btw - I'm sure everyone will say the same thing. 4 days before the end of the transfer window and no fucking replacement in sight. Well managed as ever you fat cunt.

:lol: If we sign literally anyone I'll be amazed

Guest bimpy474

The timing of this is absolutely disgusting btw - I'm sure everyone will say the same thing. 4 days before the end of the transfer window and no f***ing replacement in sight. Well managed as ever you fat c***.

We all know very well that f*** all is going to happen. Their track record speaks for itself [/anger]

It does but it's the 4 days not the few hours (Carroll) that have me holding to slim hope something might happen  :undecided:

We could sign 2 good players without selling out best performer, that's what does my head in. No intent at all to improve our squad.

I agree but wouldn't selling one good player but signing two good players improve our squad.....just saying like.

No because the good player we're selling is settled into the squad and has been our best player this season :lol:

just saying like.

Could be the start of an epic week for the wrong reasons. Lose Cabaye, lose at Norwich then heaven forbid lose again against the mackems. Will JFK do a Keegan on the steps outside the Milburn and say "trust me lads". Twats.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: If we sign literally anyone I'll be amazed

I think we all will. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

We could sign 2 good players without selling out best performer, that's what does my head in. No intent at all to improve our squad.

I agree but wouldn't selling one good player but signing two good players improve our squad.....just saying like.

No because the good player we're selling is settled into the squad and has been our best player this season :lol:

just saying like.

I do agree i was just clutching at very short straws.

It does but it's the 4 days not the few hours (Carroll) that have me holding to slim hope something might happen  :undecided:

I admire your optimism. I'll be glad to be proven wrong btw. It's Chinese New Year on Friday and I'm going to end up celebrating by depressing myself with Transfer Deadline Day :anguish: