Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

It sounds like Cabaye refused to speak to him because of the "Kebab" thing. Much the same as Charles Insomnia.

It's not even a situation to compare.

Two totally different scenarious.... from almost every point of view.

It sounds like Cabaye refused to speak to him because of the "Kebab" thing. Much the same as Charles Insomnia.

It's not even a situation to compare.

Two totally different scenarious.... from almost every point of view.

JFK cocked up their names and they were both pissed off....

Today's game totally summed up why if nobody is bought to replace Cabaye it will be the to the total detriment of this team. Anita, Tiote or Sissoko are simply not going to create enough or score enough. With Cabaye today we would have won that comfortably. I hate you Ashley you fat fucking cockney maggot - pisses me of no end that some on here are still sticking up for him and Pardew you really haven't a fucking clue have you!!

Guest palnese

Today's game totally summed up why if nobody is bought to replace Cabaye it will be the to the total detriment of this team. Anita, Tiote or Sissoko are simply not going to create enough or score enough. With Cabaye today we would have won that comfortably. I hate you Ashley you fat fucking cockney maggot - pisses me of no end that some on here are still sticking up for him and Pardew you really haven't a fucking clue have you!!

We created more than enough to win most football matches in the first half.

Today's game totally summed up why if nobody is bought to replace Cabaye it will be the to the total detriment of this team. Anita, Tiote or Sissoko are simply not going to create enough or score enough. With Cabaye today we would have won that comfortably. I hate you Ashley you fat f***ing cockney maggot - pisses me of no end that some on here are still sticking up for him and Pardew you really haven't a f***ing clue have you!!

We created more than enough to win most football matches in the first half.

How many clear cut chances were they apart from Ben Arfas which came from a wide position?

Couldn't the PSG w*****s have waited a few days :(

You'd prefer this happened on Thursday or Friday right before the derby with zero chance of anyone coming in?

Why wouldn't you? ??? There's zero chance of anyone coming in anyway and at least we'd probably have had three more points tonight.

Couldn't the PSG w*****s have waited a few days :(

You'd prefer this happened on Thursday or Friday right before the derby with zero chance of anyone coming in?

Big lolz. No replacement is coming in. Not unless it's a £400k league 1 youngster.