Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

well it seems like gets most of the names wrong - so hopefully the players wont take it personally and soon figure out that there is something seriously wrong with the man - so serious that you can´t even blame him.

what an appointment - just the man we needed to take us forward - into our golden era :love:

Ben Afri, Sylvain Taylor, Amoebi? He virtually got all the names wrong he mentioned. Surely Hughton got Perch from Forest and not Uncle Joe? And so nice to hear about Ray Harford, Bobby Gould and Warren Barton. So relevant. I love him. This is fantastic.

He actually called him Cabaye a second after calling him Kebabs. I genuinely hope he was doing it to wind people up. Fucking bizarre.

There's nothing more enigmatic than a senile troll.

First time im hearing the interview...sounded like Amanobi to me...and he definitely thinks Sammy is Shola's son!

It sounded like 'Cabart' to me but I don't want to go against the grain! :lol: Plus kebab is funnier.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 7m

3 - Since his debut, no player has scored more goals from direct free kicks in the Premier League than Yohan Cabaye. Skewered.

Good effort. :lol:

Class :lol:

To every comedian on social network sites right now, here's a good one......If you think Cabaye will be annoyed about being called Yohan Kebab, just imagine how his wife Donna feels!

And just to save you the next 24 hours:

justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafeels!justimaginehowhiswifeDonnafgarrbloahasglaaaakebab.

Feel better? Now F*ck off.