Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest mimifrench

Thanks cajun, now i'm ashamed...  :-[

Yeah that tends to happen to most girls who have contact with me, you'll get over it with time.

:lol: :lol:  :lol:

What is sure is that you don't lack self-confidence...  That's a good quality for a man.

andybrassell Andy Brassell

Cabaye & Martin (in for A Diarra & Nasri) did admirable job on absolutely appalling pitch. Blanc unhappy with latter two v Albania on Fri.

NUFC fans might be interested to know L'Equipe full of praise for Yohan Cabaye's first competitive start for France v Romania last night.

Cabaye & Martin (in for A Diarra & Nasri) did admirable job on absolutely appalling pitch. Blanc unhappy with latter two v Albania on Fri.

NUFC fans might be interested to know L'Equipe full of praise for Yohan Cabaye's first competitive start for France v Romania last night.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110907_003439_cabaye-dix-jours-interessants.html

On the basis of what we've seen, heard and read of this guy so far it looks like we may have picked up a gem.

He's a fantastic player - would start him ahead of Diarra, who was poor against Albania.

I've watched Cabaye for a couple of years now and honestly believe he can become on of the best midfield players Newcastle United has ever had.