Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

don't want to tempt fate but as its almost 6pm on Monday i think if he was gettng done we'd have heard by now.

I blame this guy.

Yep, I do too.

Though, unsurprising outcome tbh. It is a deserved ban.

He deserves it. But this really is an imperfect science, whatever incident television decides to spotlight will result in a suspension, but nothing happens when television ignores it. If the FA want to retroactively ban people, they should have someone watch every game to find every incident, not just the one's everyone is talking about.

He deserves it. But this really is an imperfect science, whatever incident television decides to spotlight will result in a suspension, but nothing happens when television ignores it. If the FA want to retroactively ban people, they should have someone watch every game to find every incident, not just the one's everyone is talking about.

Yep.

what a crooked system, english players get off scott free from elbowing people (Lescott) or raking eyes (Crouch) but anyone not english gets hammered straight away

If you're an England regular who boots an opposition player they'll even try to get your ban reduced. Works, too. :lol: