Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Did Barton get a ban for this:

http://i.imgur.com/h8UaE.jpg

I can't remember.

He didn't, although Shearer never got banned for this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/85000/images/_88739_alan_shearer_and_neil_lennon_after_kicking_incident300(30-04-98)allsport.jpg

:lol:

So whats the criteria for taking action?

Seems to be pie in the sky stuff, i do think intent was there with Cabaye was more the look on his face than the actions that signalled the intent.

Didn't the ref give a free kick therefore saw an infringement?

Fucking criminal that they just pick and choose like, if they are going to do this then they need to be consistent which they aren't by a long shot.

Guest johnson293

Oh well, at least he wasn't given an extra match.

You have to wonder what Sunderland did in Michael Turners appeal, for it to be deemed 'frivolous' and be given the extra game. Is that the only one which has been increased for that reason?

Oh well, at least he wasn't given an extra match.

You have to wonder what Sunderland did in Michael Turners appeal, for it to be deemed 'frivolous' and be given the extra game. Is that the only one which has been increased for that reason?

Ferdinand got an extra game for the elbow last season, or the season before didn't he?

Bit of a pisstake.

Stretchered off after a shit challenge against QPR, only a yellow card for Derry. He is incensed.

Instinctively kicks out after a clogger fouls him, and proceeds to roll his bodweight onto his leg, no freekick awarded, no card produced.

So Cabaye misses four games for being fouled twice, basically. Cool story, FA.