Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Gary Birtles' reaction to it was hilarious. 'Oh think you're a big man are you? Coward'

Think it was a fair reaction tbh.

I think he was the worst commentator ever. Was f***ing s*** throughout. f***ing c***.

But correct with that comment about the ball boy incident.

Guest bimpy474

In what context was this push?  For absolutely no reason or did the ballboy do something?

Ballboy did have a ring of onions around his neck and kept saying "haw he haw he haw", still no excuse for Yohan to smash him over head with the advertising hoarding.

Cabaye: "I would like to apologise for the cross words I exchanged with Tim Cahill which resulted in his red card and my booking"

"It was unnecessary and, regrettably, the result of frustration and disappointment, all in the heat of the moment."

Guest Chubby Jason

I love how a guy can assault a child and people take his side because he plays for Newcastle. Embarrassing.

I love how a guy can assault a child and people take his side because he plays for Newcastle. Embarrassing.

Who's taken his side like? It was a million miles from assault anyway.

All he did was grab the ball off the little shit cos he wouldn't hand it over for us to take a throw.

Not many here have done so. It was out of order. Full stop.

what did he do, the radio commentary siad he grabbed the ball back off the ballboy ?

Guest neesy111

Personally I couldn't give a s*** that he pushed some little scouse scally.

It was a kid ffs.

Who should had given him the ball back.

Guest Chubby Jason

Christ you don't half come out with some nonsense.

Give it a rest you dopey bellend, people thought it was highly amusing in the match day thread. Stick me on your ignore this if it upsets you so much.

Football tribalism at its worst :lol: He clearly apologised so I'm not that bothered about it all but to say he did nothing wrong is moronic.

The only thing he did wrong was not decking him.

:facepalm: That's me out of this thread.

If he actually pushed him over (as opposed to just angrily grabbing the ball) then it's bang out of order like. I'm guessing most people are commenting on this though without actully seeing the incident, on here, on Grand Old Team, and on RTG (where the kids parents should apparently press charges :lol: ).

Hardly the crime of the century but I hope Pardew has given him a good talking too. I know their ballboy was being a dick (I wish ours were a bit more like Everton's if I'm honest) but he should know better. That said the matter should've been closed when Cabaye went over to the lad at half time and apologised.

If Cahill's hissy fit was because of this incident then I really think he needs to take a look at himself too. It'd been over an hour since it happened, the referee had dealt with it (not worthy of a card, which shows how much of a bloody non-event it was) and no other Everton player seemed to be that upset about it, the last thing the game needed was that nasty bastard stirring shit up again.

Guest neesy111

Christ you don't half come out with some nonsense.

Give it a rest you dopey bellend, people thought it was highly amusing in the match day thread. Stick me on your ignore this if it upsets you so much.

:yao:

If he actually pushed him over (as opposed to just angrily grabbing the ball) then it's bang out of order like. I'm guessing most people are commenting on this without actully seeing the incident, on here, on Grand Old Team, and on RTG (where the kids parents should apparently press charges :lol: ).

He pushed him, but not over. I think.