Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Is there anywhere that can confirm him wearing 6 for the euros? Would like to know what number HBA will be wearing too..torn on who to get on the back of my France shirt tomorrow..but maybe getting Cabaye n d France top n Ben Arfa on any of our new top..

Guest Phil K

Graeme Bailey ‏@SkyGraemeBailey

Think Cabaye would be a wonderful signing for Man U, he was awesome last year and was one of my players of the season.

f*** OFF YOU c***!

Ive noticed more than a few stinking Manchester/London journos are desperately trying to unsettle Cabaye. To the point of putting words in his mouth.

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro Cabaye on model Xavi: 'I try to watch Barça whenever I can. He's best in world. I'll never be as good but can try to get close' (LEquipe)

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro Fascinating #NUFC insight in Cabaye L'Equipe itvw, from spat with Phil Bardsley to the way St James' sloping pitch affects Pardew tactics

Can anyone see this online, or is it only in the paper?

Yeah the shirt numbers they were wearing in the friendlies are the ones for the Euros I think.  Cabaye looks a cert to start, started in all the friendlies.  Ben Arfa will be on the bench but will probably get a sub appearance as a game-changer.

Who do we fear most? Steven Gerrard is a very important player, very powerful and an inspirational player, a leader. He is the soul of this team, the captain, and will be like a king in this game. He can be very aggressive going forward but defensively he is also important. It is important to try and nullify him. But England have some good young players and I've also been impressed by Danny Welbeck.

Cabaye doing some serious trolling there

Guest ThievingMagpie

For those of you who don't speak French I'd warn you that anything from L'Equipe is usually on the same level as the sun (read: utter bullshite)

For those of you who don't speak French I'd warn you that anything from L'Equipe is usually on the same level as the sun (read: utter bullshite)

I've always been under the impression that L'Equipe was a respected sports paper and I do get that feel when I read it (which I do quite a bit btw). There's no way it's on the same level as the Sun, sorry but that's bollocks.