Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

May be Giggs but has anyone seen what Steve Wraith has been saying about him on twitter, and subsequent tweets from NUFCofficial about it?

Steve never mentioned Cabaye (or any player) in his tweets,  everyone has just presumed he is talking about Cabaye

May be Giggs but has anyone seen what Steve Wraith has been saying about him on twitter, and subsequent tweets from NUFCofficial about it?

Steve never mentioned Cabaye (or any player) in his tweets,  everyone has just presumed he is talking about Cabaye

I haven't seen any of it just assumed it would be about Cabaye, who has been utter dogshit in the opening games.

(just read the twitter thread) reckon there will be an element of truth to it tbh, would probably trust Wraith more than that stupid twat Ryder but hes questionable also.

Eh, why are people singling Cabaye out?  Could just as easily say the same about Ba and Cisse.  Or even the likes of Coloccini and Jonas come to think of it, Wraith didn't mention or even imply heavily that it was affecting individual's performances.  Or that it was just one player.

Eh, why are people singling Cabaye out?  Could just as easily say the same about Ba and Cisse.  Or even the likes of Coloccini and Jonas come to think of it, Wraith didn't mention or even imply heavily that it was affecting individual's performances.  Or that it was just one player.

presumably because Wraith reckons the unrest is due to lack of incomings and we all want to think Cabaye is pissed off we didn't sign his mate.

Oh right.  We have some simple people on the board then.

Yup.  Nothing at all to suggest its Cabaye only.

Absolutely not, it implies heavily that a number of players feel this way.

So do I, so I can't exactly blame them.