Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Anything more than £25m and we've got a great deal. A real replacement would cost around £10m but i'd be scared we wouldn't sign anyone.

:lol:

This literally makes no sense. How is anything a 'great deal' if he's not replaced, even for half the money?

Guest neesy111

They will sign about 5% of the players theyre linked with, everyday brings about 5 new Monaco rumours because it's incredibly easy work for journalists.

These are quotes from a club official.

They will sign about 5% of the players theyre linked with, everyday brings about 5 new Monaco rumours because it's incredibly easy work for journalists.

These are quotes from a club official.

All he says is he likes Cabaye. Stuff like this is said all the time.

Henderson's a good player. Could easily turn out to be worth £15m fwiw.

Lewis Holtby showed his class and leadership in what was a poor under strengthened German under 21 side. Henderson blended in just lovely with the bag of shite he was leading. No chance he’s worth 15 million, now or ever.

Aye, right. 22 and is a regular starter for one of the top clubs in the country who he's played well for all season. No chance he'll ever be much good.

Allen was struggling with niggling injuries otherwise he would have played instead of him. Lucas is better than him. Gerrard will still play ahead of him. Coutinho is a dif class to him. I can't see him being guaranteed first team starter next season. I think he's average with far too much hype from the mackems. Had a poor start to his Liverpool career, struggled for games/form/confidence. Then second half of last season thought both he and Downing hit good form together but still imo massively overrated because he's young and English and heavily overpriced.

Price tag will be around £15m I'd think.

Why?  Considering we wanted a flat rate of 25m last summer...I don't think that will have changed this summer considering he still has a few years on his contract and we don't need to sell.