Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

It's just something I have thought of, not something I'm convinced in and ready to defend to the hilt.

Harper, Guthrie and Perch I'd say earnt, at maximum, a combined £35k p/w between them. Are we paying all of Remy's wages?

Guest neesy111

David Gold has spoken recently of the need to increase revenue to allow for more money to be spent on wages. This is due to Financial Fair Play. You can only spend a certain percentage of your clubs turnover on wages. Perhaps this has something to do with our one in, one out policy at the moment. Although, you'd imagine our revenue would be good enough to allow for further movement.

If Cabaye stays, I hope he gets his head down and plays well. This whole thing isn't finished though, not unless the club go against the grain and show some ambition.

Something I was thinking earlier. But then we have lost, Harper, Guthrie, and Perch. We have only brought in Remy so you would have to think that we must have been close or on par with our budget at the end of last season.

The club have been saying that they want to bring in new faces though, so therefor those statements would contradict the possibility of us being on our percentage of turnover.

Alan Smith as well.

David Gold has spoken recently of the need to increase revenue to allow for more money to be spent on wages. This is due to Financial Fair Play. You can only spend a certain percentage of your clubs turnover on wages. Perhaps this has something to do with our one in, one out policy at the moment. Although, you'd imagine our revenue would be good enough to allow for further movement.

If Cabaye stays, I hope he gets his head down and plays well. This whole thing isn't finished though, not unless the club go against the grain and show some ambition.

Something I was thinking earlier. But then we have lost, Harper, Guthrie, and Perch. We have only brought in Remy so you would have to think that we must have been close or on par with our budget at the end of last season.

The club have been saying that they want to bring in new faces though, so therefor those statements would contradict the possibility of us being on our percentage of turnover.

Alan Smith as well.

Smith left the wage bill last year.

Guest neesy111

£18.78m bid in from PSG.

Alan Smith as well.

Smith left the wage bill last year.

So did Guthrie!