Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

needs to watch his temper could easily have picked up a 2nd yellow today

The ref wound the players up. It's impossible to play in a match like that where the referee is actively cheating against you and expect to be able to keep your cool throughout.

aye, but a red card wouldnt have helped. i'd have subbed him, keep him for next week

needs to watch his temper could easily have picked up a 2nd yellow today

The ref wound the players up. It's impossible to play in a match like that where the referee is actively cheating against you and expect to be able to keep your cool throughout.

aye, but a red card wouldnt have helped. i'd have subbed him, keep him for next week

He wasn't the only one. Nearly all our players lost their cool at one point. That's the 'ref's' fault.

Thought he was going to be sent off today, probably would have been if the ref had not made that massive fuck up.

Impossible for the ref to sent someone from us off today after that decision.

He "owed" us a few decisions and you could see that he was quick to blow the whistle everytime he could give us a free kick in the 2nd half.

Thought he was going to be sent off today, probably would have been if the ref had not made that massive f*** up.

IF the ref hadn't made that massive fuck up, he probably wouldn't lash out those tackles.

Guest Roger Kint

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

According to RMC, Arsenal are set to make a €36m offer for Yohan Cabaye in the coming days. More to follow. #AFC #NUFC

:memelol:

Guest hatem garrincha

That story originated from Caught Offside.... i'd be shocked if there's anything to it.

Mind you i wouldn't expect RMC to repeat a story from Caught Offside to begin with so who knows. :dontknow:

I don't know Caught Offside but I can tell you RMC is shite.

Guest Roger Kint

They are pretty good in my experience with NUFC transfers at least.... i'll take your word for it though as you'd know more than i would.

Dont RMC have a section where they just lump shite into as well as their usual stuff? The bits they are good at will be on the proper site