Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest sicko2ndbest

Random

His name sounds like what the guy chants before being lowered down into the fire pit in Indiana jones temPle of doom

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/115798526.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57DA8DCC5F462836D1B5C75DAC664CA69BE2D57286D80FCC74D

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/115798676.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57DBEC409D718C01C375C75DAC664CA69BEE0DB9E5A66772FD9

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/115798366.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D93BF960F7AFFE2BC5C75DAC664CA69BE8DF60CFBE8D30ACF

:smitten:

Very happy with this deal!

Made him my first signing on Fifa 11 and then won the league, so if we don't win the league, I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

I like how you've been here for 2 of the 25 days gone since you signed up. Dedication.

And welcome and all that lark, yada yada yada. :thup:

Tempted to stay up for the World Football phone in and ask about this lad. Brassell is usually spot on when it comes to Ligue 1.

Hoy him a tweet, he was asking for them earlier. Decent chance they'll talk about if its not already been recorded. He's replied the couple of times I've asked him about M'Bengue and the other Toulouse fella.

Tempted to stay up for the World Football phone in and ask about this lad. Brassell is usually spot on when it comes to Ligue 1.

Hoy him a tweet, he was asking for them earlier. Decent chance they'll talk about if its not already been recorded. He's replied the couple of times I've asked him about M'Bengue and the other Toulouse fella.

Just checked somebody's already covered it. Hopefully he mentions it on the show.

As it stands, our best lineup come august?

Krul

Simpson Tayls Colo Jose

Tiote

Barton Cabaye

HBA                    Jonas

Best

Krul

Simpson Tayls Colo Jose

Tiote

Barton Cabaye

HBA                    Jonas

Best

I'd normally be fairly happy with that. But with ages left in the transfer window and most of the Carroll money remaining, we should be even better off.

Easy to say (although I'm usually more negative poster) but with 3/4 more wise additions and an injury free seasons we could be challenging for the Waffa. So much rests on the new striker(s) though.

Krul

Simpson Tayls Colo Jose

Tiote

Barton Cabaye

HBA                     Jonas

Best

I'd normally be fairly happy with that. But with ages left in the transfer window and most of the Carroll money remaining, we should be even better off.

Oh aye, 100% agreed. HBA over on the left and a right winger plus a striker and that really is a quality line up. Defence could do with some work, but it fuk it, would be nice to have functioning attack to attract better defenders next year.

Depending who Citeh sign i'd love to see us go for Adam Johnson, but it seems all our targets are out of this country, shame.